Jack White to Go Country With Dolly Parton
The White Stripes star Jack White is set to give another country music icon a cool career boost - he's in talks to produce Dolly Parton's next record. The rocker, who previously produced Loretta Lynn's acclaimed 2004 album "Van Lear Rose", has reportedly approached Parton with a view to working with the "I Will Always Love You" hitmaker on her next release.
The country queen tells Spinner.com, "I've thought about doing it... He (White) seems to be a fan but who knows. You never know what I might do."
"Every now and then I get offered those things, and I know if and when the time is right. I'm certainly not opposed to doing that. I usually have a set notion of where I'm headed with a certain project and what I want to get out of it. But Lord only knows what I might do when I get a chance to sit down and think about it."
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'