Jack White to Go Country With Dolly Parton
The White Stripes star Jack White is set to give another country music icon a cool career boost - he's in talks to produce Dolly Parton's next record. The rocker, who previously produced Loretta Lynn's acclaimed 2004 album "Van Lear Rose", has reportedly approached Parton with a view to working with the "I Will Always Love You" hitmaker on her next release.
The country queen tells Spinner.com, "I've thought about doing it... He (White) seems to be a fan but who knows. You never know what I might do."
"Every now and then I get offered those things, and I know if and when the time is right. I'm certainly not opposed to doing that. I usually have a set notion of where I'm headed with a certain project and what I want to get out of it. But Lord only knows what I might do when I get a chance to sit down and think about it."
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2