Jack White to Go Country With Dolly Parton
The White Stripes star Jack White is set to give another country music icon a cool career boost - he's in talks to produce Dolly Parton's next record. The rocker, who previously produced Loretta Lynn's acclaimed 2004 album "Van Lear Rose", has reportedly approached Parton with a view to working with the "I Will Always Love You" hitmaker on her next release.
The country queen tells Spinner.com, "I've thought about doing it... He (White) seems to be a fan but who knows. You never know what I might do."
"Every now and then I get offered those things, and I know if and when the time is right. I'm certainly not opposed to doing that. I usually have a set notion of where I'm headed with a certain project and what I want to get out of it. But Lord only knows what I might do when I get a chance to sit down and think about it."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'