Jack White to Go Country With Dolly Parton
The White Stripes star Jack White is set to give another country music icon a cool career boost - he's in talks to produce Dolly Parton's next record. The rocker, who previously produced Loretta Lynn's acclaimed 2004 album "Van Lear Rose", has reportedly approached Parton with a view to working with the "I Will Always Love You" hitmaker on her next release.
The country queen tells Spinner.com, "I've thought about doing it... He (White) seems to be a fan but who knows. You never know what I might do."
"Every now and then I get offered those things, and I know if and when the time is right. I'm certainly not opposed to doing that. I usually have a set notion of where I'm headed with a certain project and what I want to get out of it. But Lord only knows what I might do when I get a chance to sit down and think about it."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour