Madonna Held Impromptu Dance Audition
Madonna whipped partygoers in New York into a frenzy on Wednesday night, February 3 when she held impromptu auditions for dancers at a Manhattan nightclub. The pop superstar spent an evening at hot spot SL scouting the crowd for potential dancers for her next tour, and she quickly drew a crowd of 30 wannabes, all eager to show off their moves.
A source tells the New York Post's gossip column Page Six, "She was looking for new dancers for her upcoming tour. It was pretty epic. Some professionals were doing flips and spins, while the amateurs sort of just stared."
Madonna wasn't the only celebrity the dancers were trying to impress - rapper/actress Eve and New York Knicks basketball star Danilo Gallinari were also spotted admiring the moves at SL that night.
More Madonna News
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion