Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer Too Busy to Plan Marriage
Anna Paquin and her fiance Stephen Moyer are so busy working on their hit TV show "True Blood" they haven't had time to plan their wedding. The couple, who plays onscreen lovers in the vampire series, found real romance on set and announced their engagement in summer 2009.
But Paquin insists they are so wrapped up in filming, they haven't found time to set a date for their nuptials. She says, "We're doing nights on season three now. I have trouble planning anything more than brunch with my friends. But when the time's right, we'll do it."
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer, who have dated since 2007 when they started filming "True Blood", announced their engagement on August 5, 2009. Moyer himself has 9-year-old son Billy and 7-year-old daughter Lilac from his previous relationships.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media