Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer Too Busy to Plan Marriage
Anna Paquin and her fiance Stephen Moyer are so busy working on their hit TV show "True Blood" they haven't had time to plan their wedding. The couple, who plays onscreen lovers in the vampire series, found real romance on set and announced their engagement in summer 2009.
But Paquin insists they are so wrapped up in filming, they haven't found time to set a date for their nuptials. She says, "We're doing nights on season three now. I have trouble planning anything more than brunch with my friends. But when the time's right, we'll do it."
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer, who have dated since 2007 when they started filming "True Blood", announced their engagement on August 5, 2009. Moyer himself has 9-year-old son Billy and 7-year-old daughter Lilac from his previous relationships.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake