Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer Too Busy to Plan Marriage
Anna Paquin and her fiance Stephen Moyer are so busy working on their hit TV show "True Blood" they haven't had time to plan their wedding. The couple, who plays onscreen lovers in the vampire series, found real romance on set and announced their engagement in summer 2009.
But Paquin insists they are so wrapped up in filming, they haven't found time to set a date for their nuptials. She says, "We're doing nights on season three now. I have trouble planning anything more than brunch with my friends. But when the time's right, we'll do it."
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer, who have dated since 2007 when they started filming "True Blood", announced their engagement on August 5, 2009. Moyer himself has 9-year-old son Billy and 7-year-old daughter Lilac from his previous relationships.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal