Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer Too Busy to Plan Marriage
Anna Paquin and her fiance Stephen Moyer are so busy working on their hit TV show "True Blood" they haven't had time to plan their wedding. The couple, who plays onscreen lovers in the vampire series, found real romance on set and announced their engagement in summer 2009.
But Paquin insists they are so wrapped up in filming, they haven't found time to set a date for their nuptials. She says, "We're doing nights on season three now. I have trouble planning anything more than brunch with my friends. But when the time's right, we'll do it."
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer, who have dated since 2007 when they started filming "True Blood", announced their engagement on August 5, 2009. Moyer himself has 9-year-old son Billy and 7-year-old daughter Lilac from his previous relationships.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show