Excluded From 'Valentine's Day' Posters, Shirley MacLain Gets Steamed-Up
Veteran actress Shirley MacLaine has blasted movie marketing bosses for failing to include her in promotional posters for new film "Valentine's Day". Early prints of flyers for the movie featured a series of pictures of the cast - but MacLaine and her co-star Hector Elizondo were not included.
A second design was then drawn up which included the pair - and MacLaine is baffled why they were left off the original. She tells Dutch TV network RTL Boulevard, "We both complained. We don't know why we're not on it, frankly... I have no idea. I think it's age discrimination. I really do. Marketing runs the town. I think it's p**sed!"
"Valentine's Day" is set to hit U.S. theaters on February 12. In the star-studded movie in which she tackles the role of Estelle, Shirley MacLaine stars opposite Julia Roberts, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Garner, Ashton Kutcher, Jamie Foxx and Queen Latifah.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle