Excluded From 'Valentine's Day' Posters, Shirley MacLain Gets Steamed-Up
Veteran actress Shirley MacLaine has blasted movie marketing bosses for failing to include her in promotional posters for new film "Valentine's Day". Early prints of flyers for the movie featured a series of pictures of the cast - but MacLaine and her co-star Hector Elizondo were not included.
A second design was then drawn up which included the pair - and MacLaine is baffled why they were left off the original. She tells Dutch TV network RTL Boulevard, "We both complained. We don't know why we're not on it, frankly... I have no idea. I think it's age discrimination. I really do. Marketing runs the town. I think it's p**sed!"
"Valentine's Day" is set to hit U.S. theaters on February 12. In the star-studded movie in which she tackles the role of Estelle, Shirley MacLaine stars opposite Julia Roberts, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Garner, Ashton Kutcher, Jamie Foxx and Queen Latifah.
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit
- Ciara and Ex-Fiance Future Reach Custody Agreement Over Son Future Jr.