Excluded From 'Valentine's Day' Posters, Shirley MacLain Gets Steamed-Up
Veteran actress Shirley MacLaine has blasted movie marketing bosses for failing to include her in promotional posters for new film "Valentine's Day". Early prints of flyers for the movie featured a series of pictures of the cast - but MacLaine and her co-star Hector Elizondo were not included.
A second design was then drawn up which included the pair - and MacLaine is baffled why they were left off the original. She tells Dutch TV network RTL Boulevard, "We both complained. We don't know why we're not on it, frankly... I have no idea. I think it's age discrimination. I really do. Marketing runs the town. I think it's p**sed!"
"Valentine's Day" is set to hit U.S. theaters on February 12. In the star-studded movie in which she tackles the role of Estelle, Shirley MacLaine stars opposite Julia Roberts, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Garner, Ashton Kutcher, Jamie Foxx and Queen Latifah.
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens