Lindsay Lohan Gets Into Public Fight With Samantha Ronson
Lindsay Lohan was allegedly involved in a vicious public argument with her ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson at a bar in Los Angeles on Wednesday night, February 3, which ended with the actress throwing a drink over her former lover. The on/off couple ended their turbulent romance for good in 2009 following a series of spats.
But the dramatic relationship is back in the spotlight again after the former lovers reportedly fell out while Ronson was DJing at the Crown Bar in West Hollywood. Editors of Radar Online allege Lohan became irritated when she failed to gain Ronson's attention and the encounter turned nasty.
A source tells the website, "Sam was working her usual weekly gig DJing at Crown bar. Lindsay turned up around 11 P.M. and she was in the mood for trouble! Lindsay was trying to get Sam's attention, but she was working and studiously ignored Lindsay. You could see Lindsay getting more and more worked up the more Sam didn't pay her any attention."
"Sam just got sick of it all in the end though and started taunting Lindsay about her being all drunk and messed up. That made Lindsay just totally flip out on Sam. She picked up a drink and threw it straight in her face!"
"Sam was absolutely furious and picked up some DJ equipment that was by her and threw that at Lindsay. It was crazy! Lindsay's friend grabbed her and pulled her away before things got even worse."
Ronson fueled reports of a spat with her ex-girlfriend in an angry post on her Twitter.com page in the early hours of Thursday morning, February 4. The message reads, "I'm all about turning the other cheek, but sometimes you gotta stand your ground. Warning: I ain't taking this s**t no more."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed