Alexandra Burke Is Set to Visit Haiti
British singer Alexandra Burke is planning a trip to Haiti after watching moving news coverage from the earthquake-stricken country. "The X Factor" star was quick to lend her vocal talents to Simon Cowell's Haiti charity single, a cover of R.E.M.'s "Everybody Hurts", which he co-ordinated with the help of British newspaper The Sun.
But Burke wants to do even more for the Haitian aid effort - and jumped at the chance to visit the struggling nation. She says, "When The Sun asked if I would go to see things for myself, I didn't hesitate. If I can raise awareness about how much support is needed then I'm there in a heartbeat."
"I don't think that anyone can prepare for what it'll be like but I will try to be strong. Watching the news was like a disaster film but this was real."
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!