LeAnn Rimes Sought Police After Woman Harassed Her
LeAnn Rimes was forced to turn to police for help on Thursday, February 4 after she was harassed by a homeless fan. The singer was leaving a doctor's office in Beverly Hills, California when the unidentified woman, nicknamed Queen on the Scene, got a little too close to the star.
Rimes was snapped holding her arms up in front of her face as she tried to fend off the superfan, telling her to "get out of the way". Officers from the Los Angeles Police Department soon came to Rimes' aid and arrested the woman for "aggressive solicitation", forcing her to leave her baby stroller full of possessions on the sidewalk.
Reports suggest she was also wanted for failing to appear in court on three separate occasions, according to TMZ.com. She was taken into custody and booked. The woman earned her nickname after helping stars through the throngs of paparazzi on the streets of Los Angeles. She is often photographed with celebrities.
More LeAnn Rimes News
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans