LeAnn Rimes Sought Police After Woman Harassed Her
LeAnn Rimes was forced to turn to police for help on Thursday, February 4 after she was harassed by a homeless fan. The singer was leaving a doctor's office in Beverly Hills, California when the unidentified woman, nicknamed Queen on the Scene, got a little too close to the star.
Rimes was snapped holding her arms up in front of her face as she tried to fend off the superfan, telling her to "get out of the way". Officers from the Los Angeles Police Department soon came to Rimes' aid and arrested the woman for "aggressive solicitation", forcing her to leave her baby stroller full of possessions on the sidewalk.
Reports suggest she was also wanted for failing to appear in court on three separate occasions, according to TMZ.com. She was taken into custody and booked. The woman earned her nickname after helping stars through the throngs of paparazzi on the streets of Los Angeles. She is often photographed with celebrities.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt