LeAnn Rimes Sought Police After Woman Harassed Her
LeAnn Rimes was forced to turn to police for help on Thursday, February 4 after she was harassed by a homeless fan. The singer was leaving a doctor's office in Beverly Hills, California when the unidentified woman, nicknamed Queen on the Scene, got a little too close to the star.
Rimes was snapped holding her arms up in front of her face as she tried to fend off the superfan, telling her to "get out of the way". Officers from the Los Angeles Police Department soon came to Rimes' aid and arrested the woman for "aggressive solicitation", forcing her to leave her baby stroller full of possessions on the sidewalk.
Reports suggest she was also wanted for failing to appear in court on three separate occasions, according to TMZ.com. She was taken into custody and booked. The woman earned her nickname after helping stars through the throngs of paparazzi on the streets of Los Angeles. She is often photographed with celebrities.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs