LeAnn Rimes Sought Police After Woman Harassed Her
LeAnn Rimes was forced to turn to police for help on Thursday, February 4 after she was harassed by a homeless fan. The singer was leaving a doctor's office in Beverly Hills, California when the unidentified woman, nicknamed Queen on the Scene, got a little too close to the star.
Rimes was snapped holding her arms up in front of her face as she tried to fend off the superfan, telling her to "get out of the way". Officers from the Los Angeles Police Department soon came to Rimes' aid and arrested the woman for "aggressive solicitation", forcing her to leave her baby stroller full of possessions on the sidewalk.
Reports suggest she was also wanted for failing to appear in court on three separate occasions, according to TMZ.com. She was taken into custody and booked. The woman earned her nickname after helping stars through the throngs of paparazzi on the streets of Los Angeles. She is often photographed with celebrities.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics