Michelle Williams Records an Ill Fan's Song
Michelle Williams (II) has made one ill fan's dreams come true by stepping into a New York studio to record a song written by the teen. The former Destiny's Child star teamed up with Sam Campbell, who suffers with brain defect Chiari Malformation, to lend her vocals to "Make It Last".
And Williams was stunned by the 15 year old's songwriting ability. She tells America's OK! magazine, "Sam's song is really good! I wasn't writing like that at the age of 15. I have to step my game up, for real!"
Williams is working on her fourth solo studio album. She recently parted ways with Music World Entertainment and manager Matthew Knowles who is also the father of former bandmate Beyonce Knowles. "We've shared great success together. However, as I move in a new direction in my career, I felt it was time. I wish Mathew Knowles and the Music World Entertainment family all the best," she said at that time.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle