Michelle Williams Records an Ill Fan's Song
Michelle Williams (II) has made one ill fan's dreams come true by stepping into a New York studio to record a song written by the teen. The former Destiny's Child star teamed up with Sam Campbell, who suffers with brain defect Chiari Malformation, to lend her vocals to "Make It Last".
And Williams was stunned by the 15 year old's songwriting ability. She tells America's OK! magazine, "Sam's song is really good! I wasn't writing like that at the age of 15. I have to step my game up, for real!"
Williams is working on her fourth solo studio album. She recently parted ways with Music World Entertainment and manager Matthew Knowles who is also the father of former bandmate Beyonce Knowles. "We've shared great success together. However, as I move in a new direction in my career, I felt it was time. I wish Mathew Knowles and the Music World Entertainment family all the best," she said at that time.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake