Michelle Williams Records an Ill Fan's Song
Michelle Williams (II) has made one ill fan's dreams come true by stepping into a New York studio to record a song written by the teen. The former Destiny's Child star teamed up with Sam Campbell, who suffers with brain defect Chiari Malformation, to lend her vocals to "Make It Last".
And Williams was stunned by the 15 year old's songwriting ability. She tells America's OK! magazine, "Sam's song is really good! I wasn't writing like that at the age of 15. I have to step my game up, for real!"
Williams is working on her fourth solo studio album. She recently parted ways with Music World Entertainment and manager Matthew Knowles who is also the father of former bandmate Beyonce Knowles. "We've shared great success together. However, as I move in a new direction in my career, I felt it was time. I wish Mathew Knowles and the Music World Entertainment family all the best," she said at that time.
More Michelle Williams News
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers