Michelle Williams Records an Ill Fan's Song
Michelle Williams (II) has made one ill fan's dreams come true by stepping into a New York studio to record a song written by the teen. The former Destiny's Child star teamed up with Sam Campbell, who suffers with brain defect Chiari Malformation, to lend her vocals to "Make It Last".
And Williams was stunned by the 15 year old's songwriting ability. She tells America's OK! magazine, "Sam's song is really good! I wasn't writing like that at the age of 15. I have to step my game up, for real!"
Williams is working on her fourth solo studio album. She recently parted ways with Music World Entertainment and manager Matthew Knowles who is also the father of former bandmate Beyonce Knowles. "We've shared great success together. However, as I move in a new direction in my career, I felt it was time. I wish Mathew Knowles and the Music World Entertainment family all the best," she said at that time.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'