Michelle Williams Records an Ill Fan's Song
Michelle Williams (II) has made one ill fan's dreams come true by stepping into a New York studio to record a song written by the teen. The former Destiny's Child star teamed up with Sam Campbell, who suffers with brain defect Chiari Malformation, to lend her vocals to "Make It Last".
And Williams was stunned by the 15 year old's songwriting ability. She tells America's OK! magazine, "Sam's song is really good! I wasn't writing like that at the age of 15. I have to step my game up, for real!"
Williams is working on her fourth solo studio album. She recently parted ways with Music World Entertainment and manager Matthew Knowles who is also the father of former bandmate Beyonce Knowles. "We've shared great success together. However, as I move in a new direction in my career, I felt it was time. I wish Mathew Knowles and the Music World Entertainment family all the best," she said at that time.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked