Ke$ha Rules Hot 100 for Seventh Consecutive Week
Ke$ha has scored a seventh week at the top of the U.S. pop charts - her "Tik Tok" hit is still ticking. The party-loving star hit the top spot at the end of 2009 and no one has come close to stealing her spotlight in 2010.
She has deprived Lady GaGa of a number one for the seventh week in succession - her "Bad Romance" stays put at two - while Young Money's "BedRock" rises a spot to three. The Black Eyed Peas, who spent half of 2009 at the top of the charts with two hits, "Boom Boom Pow" and "I Gotta Feeling", return to the top five with "Imma Be" at four, and David Guetta's "Sexy Chick" rounds out the new top five.
It's also a great week for the performers who took part in George Clooney's Hope For Haiti Now telethon in January - songs from the accompanying charity compilation are all over the charts. Justin Timberlake and Matt Morris' rendition of "Hallelujah" leads the pack at 13 on the Hot 100.
Meanwhile, "Lean on Me" by Sheryl Crow, Kid Rock and Keith Urban score the week's highest debut at 47, and Taylor Swift's "Breathless" and Jennifer Hudson's cover of The Beatles' "Let It Be" also make the countdown.
More Ke$ha News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert