Lil Wayne Wins Battle Over Cough Syrup Addiction
Rapper Lil Wayne has given up his thirst for promethazine-codeine syrup ahead of his upcoming 12-month jail stint, but insists he'll always be hooked on marijuana. The hip-hop star has long been associated with the cough syrup-type drink he once dubbed 'drank' - but he claims he no longer uses the liquid to get high.
The 27-year-old rapper tells Rolling Stone magazine, "I haven't f**ked with that in a long time," insisting he quit in May 2009. But there's one high he'll never give up, "I smoke weed all day. I'm a very successful addict. And a smart one. And a very charismatic one."
The "Lollipop" hitmaker is set to begin his jail sentence on weapons charges next week.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective