David Hasselhoff and Lindsay Lohan Spoofed in X-Rated DVD
David Hasselhoff and Lindsay Lohan have been parodied in an X-rated new "Dancing with the Stars" DVD. The two troubled actors are portrayed by adult stars in Hustler Video's latest release, "This Ain't Dancing With the Stars XXX".
Scarlett Fay plays Lohan, who seduces her dance instructor in the film, and Otto Bauer's Hasselhoff sexes up the dance floor with a racy tango. A spokeswoman for Hustler Video says, "Beneath the polished glamor and glittering elegance, these wild celebrities are ravenous sex junkies."
David Hasselhoff made his fame through TV series "Night Rider" which he played from 1982 to 1986. He is also best known as a cast of one of the most watched TV show "Baywatch". Meanwhile, Lindsay Lohan began her career when she was just 3 years old, by becoming a model and appearing in TV commercials. She then made her acting debut by playing Alexandra "Alli" Fowler on soap opera "Another World".
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars