Dita Von Teese Reveals She's Being a Shopaholic
Burlesque star Dita Von Teese enjoys extravagant shopping sprees and once spent $70,000 on a single dress. Marilyn Manson's dancer ex-wife insists she frequently gets carried away and splurges four and five figure sums.
She says, "I know how to spend extravagantly - I think nothing of spending $8,000 on a corset for my show. My accountant once said he couldn't understand how I spent $70,000 on a single dress, but then he came to my show and saw how lavish it was and told me afterward that now he understood."
But the 37-year-old star doesn't rely on credit cards to buy items - after struggling with debt as a teen, "I learned when I was 18 about not ruining your credit rating spending on cards. When I first had credit cards I let a large balance accrue. It took me a long time to shake off the debt and for a while I had a very low credit score and couldn't get a car loan."
"Now I really value my spotless record - I pay my balances off every month and that means I can buy whatever I want. And I don't focus on what my card limits are - I have girlfriends who see they have a $10,000 limit and max it out as if it's their natural born right."
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert