Jessica Biel and Jennifer Garner Reminded Jamie Foxx of 'Laverne and Shirley'
Jamie Foxx is convinced he's found the modern version of iconic comedy characters Laverne & Shirley - insisting Jessica Biel and Jennifer Garner are the next great funny duo. Foxx co-stars with the pretty pair in new movie "Valentine's Day", and admits their off-screen chemistry reminded him of Penny Marshall and Cindy Williams' banter in the classic U.S. TV show.
And the funnyman is so convinced 27-year-old Biel and 37-year-old Garner are destined to make a comedy together, he made sure director Garry Marshall took notes for a potential project.
Foxx says, "During the movie, they were doing stuff off-screen that reminded me of 'Laverne & Shirley'. I think they're the new 'Laverne & Shirley'. They had some energy, and I mentioned that to Garry Marshall."
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200
- 'The Walking Dead' Season Finale Sneak Peeks Tease Betrayal and the Big War
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Debuts First Official Logo
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party