Jessica Biel and Jennifer Garner Reminded Jamie Foxx of 'Laverne and Shirley'
Jamie Foxx is convinced he's found the modern version of iconic comedy characters Laverne & Shirley - insisting Jessica Biel and Jennifer Garner are the next great funny duo. Foxx co-stars with the pretty pair in new movie "Valentine's Day", and admits their off-screen chemistry reminded him of Penny Marshall and Cindy Williams' banter in the classic U.S. TV show.
And the funnyman is so convinced 27-year-old Biel and 37-year-old Garner are destined to make a comedy together, he made sure director Garry Marshall took notes for a potential project.
Foxx says, "During the movie, they were doing stuff off-screen that reminded me of 'Laverne & Shirley'. I think they're the new 'Laverne & Shirley'. They had some energy, and I mentioned that to Garry Marshall."
More Jamie Foxx News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance