Jessica Biel and Jennifer Garner Reminded Jamie Foxx of 'Laverne and Shirley'
Jamie Foxx is convinced he's found the modern version of iconic comedy characters Laverne & Shirley - insisting Jessica Biel and Jennifer Garner are the next great funny duo. Foxx co-stars with the pretty pair in new movie "Valentine's Day", and admits their off-screen chemistry reminded him of Penny Marshall and Cindy Williams' banter in the classic U.S. TV show.
And the funnyman is so convinced 27-year-old Biel and 37-year-old Garner are destined to make a comedy together, he made sure director Garry Marshall took notes for a potential project.
Foxx says, "During the movie, they were doing stuff off-screen that reminded me of 'Laverne & Shirley'. I think they're the new 'Laverne & Shirley'. They had some energy, and I mentioned that to Garry Marshall."
More Jamie Foxx News
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women