Jessica Biel and Jennifer Garner Reminded Jamie Foxx of 'Laverne and Shirley'
Jamie Foxx is convinced he's found the modern version of iconic comedy characters Laverne & Shirley - insisting Jessica Biel and Jennifer Garner are the next great funny duo. Foxx co-stars with the pretty pair in new movie "Valentine's Day", and admits their off-screen chemistry reminded him of Penny Marshall and Cindy Williams' banter in the classic U.S. TV show.
And the funnyman is so convinced 27-year-old Biel and 37-year-old Garner are destined to make a comedy together, he made sure director Garry Marshall took notes for a potential project.
Foxx says, "During the movie, they were doing stuff off-screen that reminded me of 'Laverne & Shirley'. I think they're the new 'Laverne & Shirley'. They had some energy, and I mentioned that to Garry Marshall."
More Jamie Foxx News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Possible Reconciliation With Christina
- Chance The Rapper and Jeremih Featured on Taylor Bennett's 'Grown Up Fairy Tales'
- Uh-Oh! 'The Vampire Diaries' Poised to Bring Back This Ultimate Villain
- Report: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Moving to Australia Next Year
- Selena Gomez Goes Braless in Sexy New Pics
- Patrick Stewart Is Done Playing Professor X in 'X-Men' Franchise
- Jamie Foxx Dumps Katie Holmes Over Her Scientology Drama
- Mahershala Ali and Wife Welcome Baby Girl