Jessica Biel and Jennifer Garner Reminded Jamie Foxx of 'Laverne and Shirley'
Jamie Foxx is convinced he's found the modern version of iconic comedy characters Laverne & Shirley - insisting Jessica Biel and Jennifer Garner are the next great funny duo. Foxx co-stars with the pretty pair in new movie "Valentine's Day", and admits their off-screen chemistry reminded him of Penny Marshall and Cindy Williams' banter in the classic U.S. TV show.
And the funnyman is so convinced 27-year-old Biel and 37-year-old Garner are destined to make a comedy together, he made sure director Garry Marshall took notes for a potential project.
Foxx says, "During the movie, they were doing stuff off-screen that reminded me of 'Laverne & Shirley'. I think they're the new 'Laverne & Shirley'. They had some energy, and I mentioned that to Garry Marshall."
More Jamie Foxx News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs