Amy Adams Is Set for 'Enchanted' Sequel
Amy Adams looks set to cast a spell over cinema audiences again - film bosses at Disney are moving forward with an "Enchanted" sequel. The redhead stepped into the role of a Disney princess to romance Patrick Dempsey in the 2007 live action fairytale.
The film, which also starred Susan Sarandon and James Marsden, was a major success, grossing more than $340 million at the box office worldwide. And Disney bosses are keen to breathe life back into the story with a follow-up - "The Proposal" director Anne Fletcher has been hired to direct the sequel and the original cast members are expected to return, according to Variety.com.
Playing the Princess Giselle of "Enchanted", Amy Adams revealed that she is also excited to know the continuity of the story. She told MTV, "The first film was discovering who she is, so we've seen that. I'd be curious to see what's next."
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle