Amy Adams Is Set for 'Enchanted' Sequel
Amy Adams looks set to cast a spell over cinema audiences again - film bosses at Disney are moving forward with an "Enchanted" sequel. The redhead stepped into the role of a Disney princess to romance Patrick Dempsey in the 2007 live action fairytale.
The film, which also starred Susan Sarandon and James Marsden, was a major success, grossing more than $340 million at the box office worldwide. And Disney bosses are keen to breathe life back into the story with a follow-up - "The Proposal" director Anne Fletcher has been hired to direct the sequel and the original cast members are expected to return, according to Variety.com.
Playing the Princess Giselle of "Enchanted", Amy Adams revealed that she is also excited to know the continuity of the story. She told MTV, "The first film was discovering who she is, so we've seen that. I'd be curious to see what's next."
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom