Amy Adams Is Set for 'Enchanted' Sequel
Amy Adams looks set to cast a spell over cinema audiences again - film bosses at Disney are moving forward with an "Enchanted" sequel. The redhead stepped into the role of a Disney princess to romance Patrick Dempsey in the 2007 live action fairytale.
The film, which also starred Susan Sarandon and James Marsden, was a major success, grossing more than $340 million at the box office worldwide. And Disney bosses are keen to breathe life back into the story with a follow-up - "The Proposal" director Anne Fletcher has been hired to direct the sequel and the original cast members are expected to return, according to Variety.com.
Playing the Princess Giselle of "Enchanted", Amy Adams revealed that she is also excited to know the continuity of the story. She told MTV, "The first film was discovering who she is, so we've seen that. I'd be curious to see what's next."
More Amy Adams News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding