Jessica Alba Embarrassed by Ashton Kutcher Over Sticky 'Valentine' Kissing
Jessica Alba was left red-faced filming her kiss with Ashton Kutcher for upcoming movie "Valentine's Day" - her chewing gum almost fell out of her mouth during the steamy scene. The married actress admits locking lips with her Hollywood pal was "awkward" to shoot - but the scene was made even more uncomfortable when a glob of her gum got stuck on her lip as Kutcher leaned in for a smooch.
She explains, "Whenever I'm nervous I have gum on the roof of my mouth - so I had it [during the scene] and my mouth got dry because I was nervous because I knew I was going to kiss Ashton. It got powdery and it got on my lip during my close-up."
Comedian Kutcher spotted the sticky situation and refused to let Alba's blooper go unnoticed. She adds, "He [Kutcher] called me out in front of the whole crew. It was really embarrassing."
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry