Jessica Alba Embarrassed by Ashton Kutcher Over Sticky 'Valentine' Kissing
Jessica Alba was left red-faced filming her kiss with Ashton Kutcher for upcoming movie "Valentine's Day" - her chewing gum almost fell out of her mouth during the steamy scene. The married actress admits locking lips with her Hollywood pal was "awkward" to shoot - but the scene was made even more uncomfortable when a glob of her gum got stuck on her lip as Kutcher leaned in for a smooch.
She explains, "Whenever I'm nervous I have gum on the roof of my mouth - so I had it [during the scene] and my mouth got dry because I was nervous because I knew I was going to kiss Ashton. It got powdery and it got on my lip during my close-up."
Comedian Kutcher spotted the sticky situation and refused to let Alba's blooper go unnoticed. She adds, "He [Kutcher] called me out in front of the whole crew. It was really embarrassing."
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis