Jessica Alba Embarrassed by Ashton Kutcher Over Sticky 'Valentine' Kissing
Jessica Alba was left red-faced filming her kiss with Ashton Kutcher for upcoming movie "Valentine's Day" - her chewing gum almost fell out of her mouth during the steamy scene. The married actress admits locking lips with her Hollywood pal was "awkward" to shoot - but the scene was made even more uncomfortable when a glob of her gum got stuck on her lip as Kutcher leaned in for a smooch.
She explains, "Whenever I'm nervous I have gum on the roof of my mouth - so I had it [during the scene] and my mouth got dry because I was nervous because I knew I was going to kiss Ashton. It got powdery and it got on my lip during my close-up."
Comedian Kutcher spotted the sticky situation and refused to let Alba's blooper go unnoticed. She adds, "He [Kutcher] called me out in front of the whole crew. It was really embarrassing."
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?