Jessica Alba Embarrassed by Ashton Kutcher Over Sticky 'Valentine' Kissing
Jessica Alba was left red-faced filming her kiss with Ashton Kutcher for upcoming movie "Valentine's Day" - her chewing gum almost fell out of her mouth during the steamy scene. The married actress admits locking lips with her Hollywood pal was "awkward" to shoot - but the scene was made even more uncomfortable when a glob of her gum got stuck on her lip as Kutcher leaned in for a smooch.
She explains, "Whenever I'm nervous I have gum on the roof of my mouth - so I had it [during the scene] and my mouth got dry because I was nervous because I knew I was going to kiss Ashton. It got powdery and it got on my lip during my close-up."
Comedian Kutcher spotted the sticky situation and refused to let Alba's blooper go unnoticed. She adds, "He [Kutcher] called me out in front of the whole crew. It was really embarrassing."
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert