Reese Witherspoon Allegedly Dating Talent Agent
Newly-single actress Reese Witherspoon has been hit by rumors she's dating a Hollywood talent agent - just days after she was falsely linked to Scottish actor Gerard Butler. The "Legally Blonde" star, 33, split from long time boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal in late 2009, and she was subsequently rumored to have become involved with Butler.
A rep for Butler dismissed the reports, and online gossips have now linked Witherspoon to agent Jim Toth, after the pair was snapped enjoying dinner together in Santa Monica, California last Thursday, January 28. Toth works for Creative Artists Agency, the organization which represents Witherspoon, but a source tells People.com the intimate evening out was "a date [but] nothing serious."
The insider adds, "[They] were very flirtatious throughout dinner. They were having a lot of fun, totally getting along and laughing and talking the whole dinner. Reese seemed very happy. She was smiling all dinner. The mood was upbeat and really good."
Witherspoon has two children 10-year-old Ava and 6-year-old Deacon with her ex-husband Ryan Phillippe.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant