Reese Witherspoon Allegedly Dating Talent Agent
Newly-single actress Reese Witherspoon has been hit by rumors she's dating a Hollywood talent agent - just days after she was falsely linked to Scottish actor Gerard Butler. The "Legally Blonde" star, 33, split from long time boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal in late 2009, and she was subsequently rumored to have become involved with Butler.
A rep for Butler dismissed the reports, and online gossips have now linked Witherspoon to agent Jim Toth, after the pair was snapped enjoying dinner together in Santa Monica, California last Thursday, January 28. Toth works for Creative Artists Agency, the organization which represents Witherspoon, but a source tells People.com the intimate evening out was "a date [but] nothing serious."
The insider adds, "[They] were very flirtatious throughout dinner. They were having a lot of fun, totally getting along and laughing and talking the whole dinner. Reese seemed very happy. She was smiling all dinner. The mood was upbeat and really good."
Witherspoon has two children 10-year-old Ava and 6-year-old Deacon with her ex-husband Ryan Phillippe.
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board