Reese Witherspoon Allegedly Dating Talent Agent
Newly-single actress Reese Witherspoon has been hit by rumors she's dating a Hollywood talent agent - just days after she was falsely linked to Scottish actor Gerard Butler. The "Legally Blonde" star, 33, split from long time boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal in late 2009, and she was subsequently rumored to have become involved with Butler.
A rep for Butler dismissed the reports, and online gossips have now linked Witherspoon to agent Jim Toth, after the pair was snapped enjoying dinner together in Santa Monica, California last Thursday, January 28. Toth works for Creative Artists Agency, the organization which represents Witherspoon, but a source tells People.com the intimate evening out was "a date [but] nothing serious."
The insider adds, "[They] were very flirtatious throughout dinner. They were having a lot of fun, totally getting along and laughing and talking the whole dinner. Reese seemed very happy. She was smiling all dinner. The mood was upbeat and really good."
Witherspoon has two children 10-year-old Ava and 6-year-old Deacon with her ex-husband Ryan Phillippe.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers