Brigitte Nielsen Blown Away by Rihanna's Compliments
Brigitte Nielsen boasts an A-list fan base - R 'n' B beauty Rihanna has hailed the 46-year-old Danish actress as a style icon. The model-turned-screen star was stunned at the recent the 36th Annual People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles when the "Umbrella" hitmaker ran up to her and began showering her in compliments.
And Nielsen is delighted to have influenced the young stars of today. She tells Dansk magazine, "At the People's Choice Awards, Rihanna came up to me and said, 'Brigitte, can I just be you for one day?' "
"I'm like, start off bleaching that hair, girl! I always take it as a compliment - I'm very proud of what I've accomplished. The ideas and trends that we created through the years influenced so many things."
More Rihanna News
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016