Brigitte Nielsen Blown Away by Rihanna's Compliments
Brigitte Nielsen boasts an A-list fan base - R 'n' B beauty Rihanna has hailed the 46-year-old Danish actress as a style icon. The model-turned-screen star was stunned at the recent the 36th Annual People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles when the "Umbrella" hitmaker ran up to her and began showering her in compliments.
And Nielsen is delighted to have influenced the young stars of today. She tells Dansk magazine, "At the People's Choice Awards, Rihanna came up to me and said, 'Brigitte, can I just be you for one day?' "
"I'm like, start off bleaching that hair, girl! I always take it as a compliment - I'm very proud of what I've accomplished. The ideas and trends that we created through the years influenced so many things."
More Rihanna News
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character