Brigitte Nielsen Blown Away by Rihanna's Compliments
Brigitte Nielsen boasts an A-list fan base - R 'n' B beauty Rihanna has hailed the 46-year-old Danish actress as a style icon. The model-turned-screen star was stunned at the recent the 36th Annual People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles when the "Umbrella" hitmaker ran up to her and began showering her in compliments.
And Nielsen is delighted to have influenced the young stars of today. She tells Dansk magazine, "At the People's Choice Awards, Rihanna came up to me and said, 'Brigitte, can I just be you for one day?' "
"I'm like, start off bleaching that hair, girl! I always take it as a compliment - I'm very proud of what I've accomplished. The ideas and trends that we created through the years influenced so many things."
More Rihanna News
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet