Brigitte Nielsen Blown Away by Rihanna's Compliments
Brigitte Nielsen boasts an A-list fan base - R 'n' B beauty Rihanna has hailed the 46-year-old Danish actress as a style icon. The model-turned-screen star was stunned at the recent the 36th Annual People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles when the "Umbrella" hitmaker ran up to her and began showering her in compliments.
And Nielsen is delighted to have influenced the young stars of today. She tells Dansk magazine, "At the People's Choice Awards, Rihanna came up to me and said, 'Brigitte, can I just be you for one day?' "
"I'm like, start off bleaching that hair, girl! I always take it as a compliment - I'm very proud of what I've accomplished. The ideas and trends that we created through the years influenced so many things."
More Rihanna News
- Comic-Con: New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Brings Back Elektra as Villain
- Usher Sued for $10 Million After Allegedly Exposing Another Woman to Herpes
- Kylie Jenner Is Afraid Tyga Will Release Their Intimate Videos 'Out of Spite'
- Royal Tantrum! Princess Charlotte Cries and Refuses to Board Helicopter in Hamburg
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' New Season 7 Trailer Sees Melisandre's Return
- Listen to Cara Delevingne's Sultry Song From 'Valerian' Soundtrack
- Comic-Con: Todd McFarlane Teams Up With 'Get Out' Producer for 'Spawn' Movie
- Jada Pinkett Smith on Swingers Rumors: I Wish I and Will Smith Were!