Leonardo DiCaprio Not That Old to Consider Having a Child
Leonardo DiCaprio has no plans to become a father in near future - because he's too busy with his career to start a family. The 35-year-old actor has been dating Israeli supermodel Bar Refaeli sporadically since 2005, but he's in no rush to settle down.
He tells Germany's OK! magazine, "I'm not that old, my biological clock isn't ticking yet. I'd like to leave it to fate if and when I'm going to be a father. A part of me has too many professional plans to even seriously consider it."
But the "Titanic" superstar confesses he does feel broody when he's around relatives' children, adding "When I see the children in my family though, the idea of having children doesn't seem too far-fetched."
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny