Leonardo DiCaprio Not That Old to Consider Having a Child
Leonardo DiCaprio has no plans to become a father in near future - because he's too busy with his career to start a family. The 35-year-old actor has been dating Israeli supermodel Bar Refaeli sporadically since 2005, but he's in no rush to settle down.
He tells Germany's OK! magazine, "I'm not that old, my biological clock isn't ticking yet. I'd like to leave it to fate if and when I'm going to be a father. A part of me has too many professional plans to even seriously consider it."
But the "Titanic" superstar confesses he does feel broody when he's around relatives' children, adding "When I see the children in my family though, the idea of having children doesn't seem too far-fetched."
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'