Leonardo DiCaprio Not That Old to Consider Having a Child
Leonardo DiCaprio has no plans to become a father in near future - because he's too busy with his career to start a family. The 35-year-old actor has been dating Israeli supermodel Bar Refaeli sporadically since 2005, but he's in no rush to settle down.
He tells Germany's OK! magazine, "I'm not that old, my biological clock isn't ticking yet. I'd like to leave it to fate if and when I'm going to be a father. A part of me has too many professional plans to even seriously consider it."
But the "Titanic" superstar confesses he does feel broody when he's around relatives' children, adding "When I see the children in my family though, the idea of having children doesn't seem too far-fetched."
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce