Leonardo DiCaprio Not That Old to Consider Having a Child
Leonardo DiCaprio has no plans to become a father in near future - because he's too busy with his career to start a family. The 35-year-old actor has been dating Israeli supermodel Bar Refaeli sporadically since 2005, but he's in no rush to settle down.
He tells Germany's OK! magazine, "I'm not that old, my biological clock isn't ticking yet. I'd like to leave it to fate if and when I'm going to be a father. A part of me has too many professional plans to even seriously consider it."
But the "Titanic" superstar confesses he does feel broody when he's around relatives' children, adding "When I see the children in my family though, the idea of having children doesn't seem too far-fetched."
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville