Kim Cattrall: Keeping 'Sex' Story Secret Is Terrifying
Kim Cattrall can't wait until "Sex and the City 2" movie hits the big screen - because she's tired of keeping the script a secret. Film bosses have warned the feisty blonde and the rest of the cast, including Sarah Jessica Parker, not to reveal the highly-anticipated plot ahead of the film's May release.
Cattrall made headlines worldwide in 2009 when she was snapped holding a copy of her lines, accidentally revealing part of the script. And the actress is struggling to cope with the pressure.
She says, "It's crazy. You really have to be careful because I've signed my life away to say I won't tell. It gets to the point where you're terrified to carry your script around just in case someone catches a glimpse of it. I'll be glad when the movie is out and we can all relax."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie