Kim Cattrall: Keeping 'Sex' Story Secret Is Terrifying
Kim Cattrall can't wait until "Sex and the City 2" movie hits the big screen - because she's tired of keeping the script a secret. Film bosses have warned the feisty blonde and the rest of the cast, including Sarah Jessica Parker, not to reveal the highly-anticipated plot ahead of the film's May release.
Cattrall made headlines worldwide in 2009 when she was snapped holding a copy of her lines, accidentally revealing part of the script. And the actress is struggling to cope with the pressure.
She says, "It's crazy. You really have to be careful because I've signed my life away to say I won't tell. It gets to the point where you're terrified to carry your script around just in case someone catches a glimpse of it. I'll be glad when the movie is out and we can all relax."
- Scott Disick Who? Bella Thorne Reveals She Has Her Eye on Someone New
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Slams His Car Onto Paparazzo in Beverly Hills
- 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Season 9 Taps Jimmy Kimmel and More to Guest Star
- Charlie Sheen Accused of Infecting Gay Lover With HIV
- Gwen Stefani Is Reportedly Pregnant With Twins and Wants Advice From Beyonce
- 'Big Little Lies' Season 2 Is in Early Development
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Demi Lovato and Halsey Squash Feud Rumors With One Cute Selfie