Kim Cattrall: Keeping 'Sex' Story Secret Is Terrifying
Kim Cattrall can't wait until "Sex and the City 2" movie hits the big screen - because she's tired of keeping the script a secret. Film bosses have warned the feisty blonde and the rest of the cast, including Sarah Jessica Parker, not to reveal the highly-anticipated plot ahead of the film's May release.
Cattrall made headlines worldwide in 2009 when she was snapped holding a copy of her lines, accidentally revealing part of the script. And the actress is struggling to cope with the pressure.
She says, "It's crazy. You really have to be careful because I've signed my life away to say I won't tell. It gets to the point where you're terrified to carry your script around just in case someone catches a glimpse of it. I'll be glad when the movie is out and we can all relax."
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum