Kim Cattrall: Keeping 'Sex' Story Secret Is Terrifying
Kim Cattrall can't wait until "Sex and the City 2" movie hits the big screen - because she's tired of keeping the script a secret. Film bosses have warned the feisty blonde and the rest of the cast, including Sarah Jessica Parker, not to reveal the highly-anticipated plot ahead of the film's May release.
Cattrall made headlines worldwide in 2009 when she was snapped holding a copy of her lines, accidentally revealing part of the script. And the actress is struggling to cope with the pressure.
She says, "It's crazy. You really have to be careful because I've signed my life away to say I won't tell. It gets to the point where you're terrified to carry your script around just in case someone catches a glimpse of it. I'll be glad when the movie is out and we can all relax."
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius