Kim Cattrall: Keeping 'Sex' Story Secret Is Terrifying
Kim Cattrall can't wait until "Sex and the City 2" movie hits the big screen - because she's tired of keeping the script a secret. Film bosses have warned the feisty blonde and the rest of the cast, including Sarah Jessica Parker, not to reveal the highly-anticipated plot ahead of the film's May release.
Cattrall made headlines worldwide in 2009 when she was snapped holding a copy of her lines, accidentally revealing part of the script. And the actress is struggling to cope with the pressure.
She says, "It's crazy. You really have to be careful because I've signed my life away to say I won't tell. It gets to the point where you're terrified to carry your script around just in case someone catches a glimpse of it. I'll be glad when the movie is out and we can all relax."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered