Gabourey Sidibe Asks Justin Timberlake to Be Her Oscars' Date
Oscar nominee Gabourey Sidibe wants to take Justin Timberlake to the Academy Awards - as her date. The "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star, who is a self-confessed NSYNC superfan, has revealed her big night at the Oscars would be perfect if Mr. "SexyBack" himself would agree to walk the red carpet with her.
But she wouldn't be too disappointed if "The Hurt Locker" star Anthony Mackie called and asked her to take him instead. She says, "I want to make Justin Timberlake and Anthony Mackie fight it out for the honor of being my date. I'm just going to throw them in the ring and make them do it!"
But Timberlake would be her first choice, and she made a public plea to the singer/actor during a recent appearance on Canadian TV show "eTalk". She said, "Justin, if you're not doing anything on that night, maybe you could be my date or something. It's fine. No pressure."
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?