Gabourey Sidibe Asks Justin Timberlake to Be Her Oscars' Date
Oscar nominee Gabourey Sidibe wants to take Justin Timberlake to the Academy Awards - as her date. The "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star, who is a self-confessed NSYNC superfan, has revealed her big night at the Oscars would be perfect if Mr. "SexyBack" himself would agree to walk the red carpet with her.
But she wouldn't be too disappointed if "The Hurt Locker" star Anthony Mackie called and asked her to take him instead. She says, "I want to make Justin Timberlake and Anthony Mackie fight it out for the honor of being my date. I'm just going to throw them in the ring and make them do it!"
But Timberlake would be her first choice, and she made a public plea to the singer/actor during a recent appearance on Canadian TV show "eTalk". She said, "Justin, if you're not doing anything on that night, maybe you could be my date or something. It's fine. No pressure."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding