Gabourey Sidibe Asks Justin Timberlake to Be Her Oscars' Date
Oscar nominee Gabourey Sidibe wants to take Justin Timberlake to the Academy Awards - as her date. The "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star, who is a self-confessed NSYNC superfan, has revealed her big night at the Oscars would be perfect if Mr. "SexyBack" himself would agree to walk the red carpet with her.
But she wouldn't be too disappointed if "The Hurt Locker" star Anthony Mackie called and asked her to take him instead. She says, "I want to make Justin Timberlake and Anthony Mackie fight it out for the honor of being my date. I'm just going to throw them in the ring and make them do it!"
But Timberlake would be her first choice, and she made a public plea to the singer/actor during a recent appearance on Canadian TV show "eTalk". She said, "Justin, if you're not doing anything on that night, maybe you could be my date or something. It's fine. No pressure."
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie