Gabourey Sidibe Asks Justin Timberlake to Be Her Oscars' Date
Oscar nominee Gabourey Sidibe wants to take Justin Timberlake to the Academy Awards - as her date. The "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star, who is a self-confessed NSYNC superfan, has revealed her big night at the Oscars would be perfect if Mr. "SexyBack" himself would agree to walk the red carpet with her.
But she wouldn't be too disappointed if "The Hurt Locker" star Anthony Mackie called and asked her to take him instead. She says, "I want to make Justin Timberlake and Anthony Mackie fight it out for the honor of being my date. I'm just going to throw them in the ring and make them do it!"
But Timberlake would be her first choice, and she made a public plea to the singer/actor during a recent appearance on Canadian TV show "eTalk". She said, "Justin, if you're not doing anything on that night, maybe you could be my date or something. It's fine. No pressure."
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary