Gabourey Sidibe Asks Justin Timberlake to Be Her Oscars' Date
Oscar nominee Gabourey Sidibe wants to take Justin Timberlake to the Academy Awards - as her date. The "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star, who is a self-confessed NSYNC superfan, has revealed her big night at the Oscars would be perfect if Mr. "SexyBack" himself would agree to walk the red carpet with her.
But she wouldn't be too disappointed if "The Hurt Locker" star Anthony Mackie called and asked her to take him instead. She says, "I want to make Justin Timberlake and Anthony Mackie fight it out for the honor of being my date. I'm just going to throw them in the ring and make them do it!"
But Timberlake would be her first choice, and she made a public plea to the singer/actor during a recent appearance on Canadian TV show "eTalk". She said, "Justin, if you're not doing anything on that night, maybe you could be my date or something. It's fine. No pressure."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show