Vinnie Jones Snubbed 50 Cent
Vinnie Jones has snubbed 50 Cent's proposal to launch a chain of traditional U.K. pubs in America - because he wants to take on the project with fellow movie hardman Jason Statham. The "In da Club" hitmaker was hoping Jones would lend his expertise to help launch English pub-style diners in the U.S., saying "Vinnie would be ideal."
But Jones would rather go into business with his "Snatch" co-star Statham - and he's keen to kick-start the business venture in Los Angeles. He says, "Me and Jay (Statham) have been talking about it for about a year. We were thinking The Snatch Bar or something like that down in Santa Monica. We're going to do it, it's just a question of us finding the time."
"Jay has been working so much and so have I. The pubs will happen. We had a great spot right opposite the pier in Santa Monica. They just wanted too much rent. Me and Jay went to look at it and we had three other investors, all Brits."
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester