Vinnie Jones Snubbed 50 Cent
Vinnie Jones has snubbed 50 Cent's proposal to launch a chain of traditional U.K. pubs in America - because he wants to take on the project with fellow movie hardman Jason Statham. The "In da Club" hitmaker was hoping Jones would lend his expertise to help launch English pub-style diners in the U.S., saying "Vinnie would be ideal."
But Jones would rather go into business with his "Snatch" co-star Statham - and he's keen to kick-start the business venture in Los Angeles. He says, "Me and Jay (Statham) have been talking about it for about a year. We were thinking The Snatch Bar or something like that down in Santa Monica. We're going to do it, it's just a question of us finding the time."
"Jay has been working so much and so have I. The pubs will happen. We had a great spot right opposite the pier in Santa Monica. They just wanted too much rent. Me and Jay went to look at it and we had three other investors, all Brits."
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy