Vinnie Jones Snubbed 50 Cent
Vinnie Jones has snubbed 50 Cent's proposal to launch a chain of traditional U.K. pubs in America - because he wants to take on the project with fellow movie hardman Jason Statham. The "In da Club" hitmaker was hoping Jones would lend his expertise to help launch English pub-style diners in the U.S., saying "Vinnie would be ideal."
But Jones would rather go into business with his "Snatch" co-star Statham - and he's keen to kick-start the business venture in Los Angeles. He says, "Me and Jay (Statham) have been talking about it for about a year. We were thinking The Snatch Bar or something like that down in Santa Monica. We're going to do it, it's just a question of us finding the time."
"Jay has been working so much and so have I. The pubs will happen. We had a great spot right opposite the pier in Santa Monica. They just wanted too much rent. Me and Jay went to look at it and we had three other investors, all Brits."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group