Vinnie Jones Snubbed 50 Cent
Vinnie Jones has snubbed 50 Cent's proposal to launch a chain of traditional U.K. pubs in America - because he wants to take on the project with fellow movie hardman Jason Statham. The "In da Club" hitmaker was hoping Jones would lend his expertise to help launch English pub-style diners in the U.S., saying "Vinnie would be ideal."
But Jones would rather go into business with his "Snatch" co-star Statham - and he's keen to kick-start the business venture in Los Angeles. He says, "Me and Jay (Statham) have been talking about it for about a year. We were thinking The Snatch Bar or something like that down in Santa Monica. We're going to do it, it's just a question of us finding the time."
"Jay has been working so much and so have I. The pubs will happen. We had a great spot right opposite the pier in Santa Monica. They just wanted too much rent. Me and Jay went to look at it and we had three other investors, all Brits."
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist