Vinnie Jones Snubbed 50 Cent
Vinnie Jones has snubbed 50 Cent's proposal to launch a chain of traditional U.K. pubs in America - because he wants to take on the project with fellow movie hardman Jason Statham. The "In da Club" hitmaker was hoping Jones would lend his expertise to help launch English pub-style diners in the U.S., saying "Vinnie would be ideal."
But Jones would rather go into business with his "Snatch" co-star Statham - and he's keen to kick-start the business venture in Los Angeles. He says, "Me and Jay (Statham) have been talking about it for about a year. We were thinking The Snatch Bar or something like that down in Santa Monica. We're going to do it, it's just a question of us finding the time."
"Jay has been working so much and so have I. The pubs will happen. We had a great spot right opposite the pier in Santa Monica. They just wanted too much rent. Me and Jay went to look at it and we had three other investors, all Brits."
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt