Ashton Kutcher Spent His Valentine's Day in a Bar Last Year
Ashton Kutcher is hoping his 2010 Valentine's Day celebration is better than last year's disaster - he spent it at a bar with his wife and her ex-husband after failing to book a table in time. The actor and his wife Demi Moore agreed to spend the most romantic day of the year with Bruce Willis and his wife-to-be Emma Heming and he was put in charge of picking the restaurant where the celebrity foursome dined.
He recalls, "It was me, Demi, Bruce and Emma, which is great because we're all best friends and we all hang out. I got to be in charge of booking the restaurant. It was February 14th and we weren't in Hollywood, where I have a little clout making reservations."
"So I'm like calling around, trying to pull any kind of juice that I can to get a table. But, I hate dropping my own name, so I'm like, 'Yes, I'm calling from Mr. Kutcher's office, he would like a reservation.' And literally every place was booked... We ended up sitting at the bar some place."
And Kutcher admits he isn't a big fan of the most romantic day of the year. He tells Parade magazine, "I hate Valentine's Day. I can't stand it. I think that every day should be a day of romance. I think you should celebrate love 364 days out of the year."
"Then, on Valentine's Day, you should get to tell whoever you hate that you cannot stand them. There would be one day of hating, and 364 days of love."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby