Ashton Kutcher Spent His Valentine's Day in a Bar Last Year
Ashton Kutcher is hoping his 2010 Valentine's Day celebration is better than last year's disaster - he spent it at a bar with his wife and her ex-husband after failing to book a table in time. The actor and his wife Demi Moore agreed to spend the most romantic day of the year with Bruce Willis and his wife-to-be Emma Heming and he was put in charge of picking the restaurant where the celebrity foursome dined.
He recalls, "It was me, Demi, Bruce and Emma, which is great because we're all best friends and we all hang out. I got to be in charge of booking the restaurant. It was February 14th and we weren't in Hollywood, where I have a little clout making reservations."
"So I'm like calling around, trying to pull any kind of juice that I can to get a table. But, I hate dropping my own name, so I'm like, 'Yes, I'm calling from Mr. Kutcher's office, he would like a reservation.' And literally every place was booked... We ended up sitting at the bar some place."
And Kutcher admits he isn't a big fan of the most romantic day of the year. He tells Parade magazine, "I hate Valentine's Day. I can't stand it. I think that every day should be a day of romance. I think you should celebrate love 364 days out of the year."
"Then, on Valentine's Day, you should get to tell whoever you hate that you cannot stand them. There would be one day of hating, and 364 days of love."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March