Ashton Kutcher Spent His Valentine's Day in a Bar Last Year
Ashton Kutcher is hoping his 2010 Valentine's Day celebration is better than last year's disaster - he spent it at a bar with his wife and her ex-husband after failing to book a table in time. The actor and his wife Demi Moore agreed to spend the most romantic day of the year with Bruce Willis and his wife-to-be Emma Heming and he was put in charge of picking the restaurant where the celebrity foursome dined.
He recalls, "It was me, Demi, Bruce and Emma, which is great because we're all best friends and we all hang out. I got to be in charge of booking the restaurant. It was February 14th and we weren't in Hollywood, where I have a little clout making reservations."
"So I'm like calling around, trying to pull any kind of juice that I can to get a table. But, I hate dropping my own name, so I'm like, 'Yes, I'm calling from Mr. Kutcher's office, he would like a reservation.' And literally every place was booked... We ended up sitting at the bar some place."
And Kutcher admits he isn't a big fan of the most romantic day of the year. He tells Parade magazine, "I hate Valentine's Day. I can't stand it. I think that every day should be a day of romance. I think you should celebrate love 364 days out of the year."
"Then, on Valentine's Day, you should get to tell whoever you hate that you cannot stand them. There would be one day of hating, and 364 days of love."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC