Ashton Kutcher Spent His Valentine's Day in a Bar Last Year
Ashton Kutcher is hoping his 2010 Valentine's Day celebration is better than last year's disaster - he spent it at a bar with his wife and her ex-husband after failing to book a table in time. The actor and his wife Demi Moore agreed to spend the most romantic day of the year with Bruce Willis and his wife-to-be Emma Heming and he was put in charge of picking the restaurant where the celebrity foursome dined.
He recalls, "It was me, Demi, Bruce and Emma, which is great because we're all best friends and we all hang out. I got to be in charge of booking the restaurant. It was February 14th and we weren't in Hollywood, where I have a little clout making reservations."
"So I'm like calling around, trying to pull any kind of juice that I can to get a table. But, I hate dropping my own name, so I'm like, 'Yes, I'm calling from Mr. Kutcher's office, he would like a reservation.' And literally every place was booked... We ended up sitting at the bar some place."
And Kutcher admits he isn't a big fan of the most romantic day of the year. He tells Parade magazine, "I hate Valentine's Day. I can't stand it. I think that every day should be a day of romance. I think you should celebrate love 364 days out of the year."
"Then, on Valentine's Day, you should get to tell whoever you hate that you cannot stand them. There would be one day of hating, and 364 days of love."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season