Single Rihanna Hopes to Find Love Before Reaching 30
Rihanna has dismissed reports she's dating baseball star Matt Kemp, insisting she's still looking for love. The pair was first linked after the Los Angeles Dodger reportedly attended her concert in Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates in December 2009.
They were then snapped on vacation together in Mexico and even spotted enjoying a rendezvous following the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday, January 31. But, speaking after the ceremony - during which she picked up two shared awards - the "Russian Roulette" singer insisted she's still single, and has set herself a nine year deadline to find love.
The 21-year-old songstress said, "I'm not dating anyone - I'm single. I'm hoping to find love before I'm 30, which is almost a decade away."
More Rihanna News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics