Single Rihanna Hopes to Find Love Before Reaching 30
Rihanna has dismissed reports she's dating baseball star Matt Kemp, insisting she's still looking for love. The pair was first linked after the Los Angeles Dodger reportedly attended her concert in Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates in December 2009.
They were then snapped on vacation together in Mexico and even spotted enjoying a rendezvous following the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday, January 31. But, speaking after the ceremony - during which she picked up two shared awards - the "Russian Roulette" singer insisted she's still single, and has set herself a nine year deadline to find love.
The 21-year-old songstress said, "I'm not dating anyone - I'm single. I'm hoping to find love before I'm 30, which is almost a decade away."
More Rihanna News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift