Single Rihanna Hopes to Find Love Before Reaching 30
Rihanna has dismissed reports she's dating baseball star Matt Kemp, insisting she's still looking for love. The pair was first linked after the Los Angeles Dodger reportedly attended her concert in Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates in December 2009.
They were then snapped on vacation together in Mexico and even spotted enjoying a rendezvous following the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday, January 31. But, speaking after the ceremony - during which she picked up two shared awards - the "Russian Roulette" singer insisted she's still single, and has set herself a nine year deadline to find love.
The 21-year-old songstress said, "I'm not dating anyone - I'm single. I'm hoping to find love before I'm 30, which is almost a decade away."
More Rihanna News
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman