Single Rihanna Hopes to Find Love Before Reaching 30
Rihanna has dismissed reports she's dating baseball star Matt Kemp, insisting she's still looking for love. The pair was first linked after the Los Angeles Dodger reportedly attended her concert in Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates in December 2009.
They were then snapped on vacation together in Mexico and even spotted enjoying a rendezvous following the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday, January 31. But, speaking after the ceremony - during which she picked up two shared awards - the "Russian Roulette" singer insisted she's still single, and has set herself a nine year deadline to find love.
The 21-year-old songstress said, "I'm not dating anyone - I'm single. I'm hoping to find love before I'm 30, which is almost a decade away."
More Rihanna News
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'