Single Rihanna Hopes to Find Love Before Reaching 30
Rihanna has dismissed reports she's dating baseball star Matt Kemp, insisting she's still looking for love. The pair was first linked after the Los Angeles Dodger reportedly attended her concert in Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates in December 2009.
They were then snapped on vacation together in Mexico and even spotted enjoying a rendezvous following the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday, January 31. But, speaking after the ceremony - during which she picked up two shared awards - the "Russian Roulette" singer insisted she's still single, and has set herself a nine year deadline to find love.
The 21-year-old songstress said, "I'm not dating anyone - I'm single. I'm hoping to find love before I'm 30, which is almost a decade away."
More Rihanna News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer