Kim Kardashian Granted Restraining Order Against Stalker
Socialite Kim Kardashian has won a permanent restraining order against a man she's accused of stalking and harassing her for months. The reality TV star took legal action against Dennis Shaun Bowman in January amid concerns he believed he was romantically involved with the beauty.
In court documents filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, Kardashian recalled how the obsessed fan began contacting her on social networking site Twitter.com in September 2009, before moving from Georgia to be near her Calabasas, California home. Kardashian went on to claim that Bowman had begun showing up and acting bizarrely at her promotional appearances in the Los Angeles area and sending threatening messages about her boyfriend, American footballer Reggie Bush.
She was granted a temporary restraining order against Bowman last month but the case returned to court on Wednesday, February 3 when a judge placed a three-year ban on the alleged stalker. Neither Kardashian nor Bowman were present for the hearing. The protective order will remain in place until 2013, reports TMZ.com.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri