Kim Kardashian Granted Restraining Order Against Stalker
Socialite Kim Kardashian has won a permanent restraining order against a man she's accused of stalking and harassing her for months. The reality TV star took legal action against Dennis Shaun Bowman in January amid concerns he believed he was romantically involved with the beauty.
In court documents filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, Kardashian recalled how the obsessed fan began contacting her on social networking site Twitter.com in September 2009, before moving from Georgia to be near her Calabasas, California home. Kardashian went on to claim that Bowman had begun showing up and acting bizarrely at her promotional appearances in the Los Angeles area and sending threatening messages about her boyfriend, American footballer Reggie Bush.
She was granted a temporary restraining order against Bowman last month but the case returned to court on Wednesday, February 3 when a judge placed a three-year ban on the alleged stalker. Neither Kardashian nor Bowman were present for the hearing. The protective order will remain in place until 2013, reports TMZ.com.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'