Peter Andre Crying When Asked About His Kids With Katie Price
Australian singer Peter Andre cut short a TV interview on Wednesday, February 3 - when he broke down in tears as he discussed the possibility of "losing" his children to ex-wife Katie Price. The "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker was talking to journalist Kay Burley on Sky News in the wake of Price's shock marriage to cage fighter Alex Reid in Las Vegas on Tuesday, February 2.
Asked if he feared Reid would now apply to legally adopt his children - Junior, four, and two-year-old Princess Tiaamii - Andre angrily replied, "I will not allow that to happen. No way."
When he was then asked another question about his children's future, Andre's voice cracked with emotion and tears welled in his eyes as he told Burley, "I'd rather just stop there if that's ok." Andre and reality TV star Price divorced in 2009 after four years of marriage.
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement