Peter Andre Crying When Asked About His Kids With Katie Price
Australian singer Peter Andre cut short a TV interview on Wednesday, February 3 - when he broke down in tears as he discussed the possibility of "losing" his children to ex-wife Katie Price. The "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker was talking to journalist Kay Burley on Sky News in the wake of Price's shock marriage to cage fighter Alex Reid in Las Vegas on Tuesday, February 2.
Asked if he feared Reid would now apply to legally adopt his children - Junior, four, and two-year-old Princess Tiaamii - Andre angrily replied, "I will not allow that to happen. No way."
When he was then asked another question about his children's future, Andre's voice cracked with emotion and tears welled in his eyes as he told Burley, "I'd rather just stop there if that's ok." Andre and reality TV star Price divorced in 2009 after four years of marriage.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'