Peter Andre Crying When Asked About His Kids With Katie Price
Australian singer Peter Andre cut short a TV interview on Wednesday, February 3 - when he broke down in tears as he discussed the possibility of "losing" his children to ex-wife Katie Price. The "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker was talking to journalist Kay Burley on Sky News in the wake of Price's shock marriage to cage fighter Alex Reid in Las Vegas on Tuesday, February 2.
Asked if he feared Reid would now apply to legally adopt his children - Junior, four, and two-year-old Princess Tiaamii - Andre angrily replied, "I will not allow that to happen. No way."
When he was then asked another question about his children's future, Andre's voice cracked with emotion and tears welled in his eyes as he told Burley, "I'd rather just stop there if that's ok." Andre and reality TV star Price divorced in 2009 after four years of marriage.
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch