Peter Andre Crying When Asked About His Kids With Katie Price
Australian singer Peter Andre cut short a TV interview on Wednesday, February 3 - when he broke down in tears as he discussed the possibility of "losing" his children to ex-wife Katie Price. The "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker was talking to journalist Kay Burley on Sky News in the wake of Price's shock marriage to cage fighter Alex Reid in Las Vegas on Tuesday, February 2.
Asked if he feared Reid would now apply to legally adopt his children - Junior, four, and two-year-old Princess Tiaamii - Andre angrily replied, "I will not allow that to happen. No way."
When he was then asked another question about his children's future, Andre's voice cracked with emotion and tears welled in his eyes as he told Burley, "I'd rather just stop there if that's ok." Andre and reality TV star Price divorced in 2009 after four years of marriage.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective