Peter Andre Crying When Asked About His Kids With Katie Price
Australian singer Peter Andre cut short a TV interview on Wednesday, February 3 - when he broke down in tears as he discussed the possibility of "losing" his children to ex-wife Katie Price. The "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker was talking to journalist Kay Burley on Sky News in the wake of Price's shock marriage to cage fighter Alex Reid in Las Vegas on Tuesday, February 2.
Asked if he feared Reid would now apply to legally adopt his children - Junior, four, and two-year-old Princess Tiaamii - Andre angrily replied, "I will not allow that to happen. No way."
When he was then asked another question about his children's future, Andre's voice cracked with emotion and tears welled in his eyes as he told Burley, "I'd rather just stop there if that's ok." Andre and reality TV star Price divorced in 2009 after four years of marriage.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media