Pete Doherty Heads to Court Again
Troubled rocker Pete Doherty is heading back to court again - he's accused of a motoring offense following a horrific car crash involving his manager. The Babyshambles frontman has been charged with allowing Andrew Boyd to drive his car without the requisite insurance.
Boyd was at the wheel of Doherty's Daimler in September 2009 when he struck pedestrian Chris Corder in Suffolk, England. The victim was seriously injured in the accident and remains in a coma in hospital.
In January, Boyd pleaded guilty to dangerous driving and five other offenses, including failing to stop at the scene of an accident, and was warned he faces jail. Now Doherty has been dragged into the case - he is due to appear at a court in Suffolk on February 24 on a charge of permitting the use of a vehicle without insurance.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour