Pete Doherty Heads to Court Again
Troubled rocker Pete Doherty is heading back to court again - he's accused of a motoring offense following a horrific car crash involving his manager. The Babyshambles frontman has been charged with allowing Andrew Boyd to drive his car without the requisite insurance.
Boyd was at the wheel of Doherty's Daimler in September 2009 when he struck pedestrian Chris Corder in Suffolk, England. The victim was seriously injured in the accident and remains in a coma in hospital.
In January, Boyd pleaded guilty to dangerous driving and five other offenses, including failing to stop at the scene of an accident, and was warned he faces jail. Now Doherty has been dragged into the case - he is due to appear at a court in Suffolk on February 24 on a charge of permitting the use of a vehicle without insurance.
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick