Pete Doherty Heads to Court Again
Troubled rocker Pete Doherty is heading back to court again - he's accused of a motoring offense following a horrific car crash involving his manager. The Babyshambles frontman has been charged with allowing Andrew Boyd to drive his car without the requisite insurance.
Boyd was at the wheel of Doherty's Daimler in September 2009 when he struck pedestrian Chris Corder in Suffolk, England. The victim was seriously injured in the accident and remains in a coma in hospital.
In January, Boyd pleaded guilty to dangerous driving and five other offenses, including failing to stop at the scene of an accident, and was warned he faces jail. Now Doherty has been dragged into the case - he is due to appear at a court in Suffolk on February 24 on a charge of permitting the use of a vehicle without insurance.
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge