Pete Doherty Heads to Court Again
Troubled rocker Pete Doherty is heading back to court again - he's accused of a motoring offense following a horrific car crash involving his manager. The Babyshambles frontman has been charged with allowing Andrew Boyd to drive his car without the requisite insurance.
Boyd was at the wheel of Doherty's Daimler in September 2009 when he struck pedestrian Chris Corder in Suffolk, England. The victim was seriously injured in the accident and remains in a coma in hospital.
In January, Boyd pleaded guilty to dangerous driving and five other offenses, including failing to stop at the scene of an accident, and was warned he faces jail. Now Doherty has been dragged into the case - he is due to appear at a court in Suffolk on February 24 on a charge of permitting the use of a vehicle without insurance.
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert