Pete Doherty Heads to Court Again
Troubled rocker Pete Doherty is heading back to court again - he's accused of a motoring offense following a horrific car crash involving his manager. The Babyshambles frontman has been charged with allowing Andrew Boyd to drive his car without the requisite insurance.
Boyd was at the wheel of Doherty's Daimler in September 2009 when he struck pedestrian Chris Corder in Suffolk, England. The victim was seriously injured in the accident and remains in a coma in hospital.
In January, Boyd pleaded guilty to dangerous driving and five other offenses, including failing to stop at the scene of an accident, and was warned he faces jail. Now Doherty has been dragged into the case - he is due to appear at a court in Suffolk on February 24 on a charge of permitting the use of a vehicle without insurance.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked