Jack Nicholson and Pierce Brosnan's Kids Pair Up in New Biopic
Jack Nicholson and Pierce Brosnan's offspring are following in their fathers' famous footsteps - the pair will star in a new biopic about a surfing shark-attack survivor. 19-year-old Lorraine Nicholson and 26-year-old Sean Brosnan will play the best friend and brother of teen wave-riding sensation Bethany Hamilton, who went back in the water just three weeks after a Great White bit off her arm.
They will support Hollywood newcomer 16-year-old AnnaSophia Robb, who will take on the role of Hamilton in the movie, entitled "Soul Surfer".
The actors have both previously landed small parts in a string of movies, but this Nicholson's first full foray into film since stepping into the limelight as Miss Golden Globes at the 2007 ceremony.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show