Jack Nicholson and Pierce Brosnan's Kids Pair Up in New Biopic
Jack Nicholson and Pierce Brosnan's offspring are following in their fathers' famous footsteps - the pair will star in a new biopic about a surfing shark-attack survivor. 19-year-old Lorraine Nicholson and 26-year-old Sean Brosnan will play the best friend and brother of teen wave-riding sensation Bethany Hamilton, who went back in the water just three weeks after a Great White bit off her arm.
They will support Hollywood newcomer 16-year-old AnnaSophia Robb, who will take on the role of Hamilton in the movie, entitled "Soul Surfer".
The actors have both previously landed small parts in a string of movies, but this Nicholson's first full foray into film since stepping into the limelight as Miss Golden Globes at the 2007 ceremony.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones