Jack Nicholson and Pierce Brosnan's Kids Pair Up in New Biopic
Jack Nicholson and Pierce Brosnan's offspring are following in their fathers' famous footsteps - the pair will star in a new biopic about a surfing shark-attack survivor. 19-year-old Lorraine Nicholson and 26-year-old Sean Brosnan will play the best friend and brother of teen wave-riding sensation Bethany Hamilton, who went back in the water just three weeks after a Great White bit off her arm.
They will support Hollywood newcomer 16-year-old AnnaSophia Robb, who will take on the role of Hamilton in the movie, entitled "Soul Surfer".
The actors have both previously landed small parts in a string of movies, but this Nicholson's first full foray into film since stepping into the limelight as Miss Golden Globes at the 2007 ceremony.
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video
- Ariana Grande Reveals Her Desire to Go Country
- Hilary Duff Confirms She's Dating Trainer Jason Walsh: 'He's a Great Guy'
- Watch James Franco and Keegan Allen Get Steamy in First Trailer for 'King Cobra'
- Katy Perry Vows She'll Vote Naked for Hillary Clinton
- Lupita Nyong'o Has Alter Ego Named TROUBLEMAKER. See Her Rapping Skills!