Jack Nicholson and Pierce Brosnan's Kids Pair Up in New Biopic
Jack Nicholson and Pierce Brosnan's offspring are following in their fathers' famous footsteps - the pair will star in a new biopic about a surfing shark-attack survivor. 19-year-old Lorraine Nicholson and 26-year-old Sean Brosnan will play the best friend and brother of teen wave-riding sensation Bethany Hamilton, who went back in the water just three weeks after a Great White bit off her arm.
They will support Hollywood newcomer 16-year-old AnnaSophia Robb, who will take on the role of Hamilton in the movie, entitled "Soul Surfer".
The actors have both previously landed small parts in a string of movies, but this Nicholson's first full foray into film since stepping into the limelight as Miss Golden Globes at the 2007 ceremony.
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest