Jennifer Aniston Discloses Her Newly Renovated Home
Jennifer Aniston has given fans a glimpse into her life as a Hollywood superstar by showing off her newly-renovated Beverly Hills home in a magazine spread. The actress recently finished a two-year restoration project and has been busy putting the finishing touches on her luxury house in Los Angeles.
Aniston agreed to put her decorating skills into print in the new issue of Architectural Digest, which includes pictures of her bedroom and the 24-seater dining room. The former "Friends" star also reveals how she changed the his-and-hers bathroom to a female-friendly environment - by knocking out the second sink and installing a spa bath instead.
Aniston tells the magazine, "(The decor) is like a big hug. (The house) vibrates with the love that created it. I entertain for a living, and I entertain. The house has a rather glamorous, old-fashioned Hollywood quality. I can just imagine the Rat Pack stopping by; someone is playing the piano, and people are laughing in the next room."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7