Jennifer Aniston Discloses Her Newly Renovated Home
Jennifer Aniston has given fans a glimpse into her life as a Hollywood superstar by showing off her newly-renovated Beverly Hills home in a magazine spread. The actress recently finished a two-year restoration project and has been busy putting the finishing touches on her luxury house in Los Angeles.
Aniston agreed to put her decorating skills into print in the new issue of Architectural Digest, which includes pictures of her bedroom and the 24-seater dining room. The former "Friends" star also reveals how she changed the his-and-hers bathroom to a female-friendly environment - by knocking out the second sink and installing a spa bath instead.
Aniston tells the magazine, "(The decor) is like a big hug. (The house) vibrates with the love that created it. I entertain for a living, and I entertain. The house has a rather glamorous, old-fashioned Hollywood quality. I can just imagine the Rat Pack stopping by; someone is playing the piano, and people are laughing in the next room."
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free