Jennifer Aniston Discloses Her Newly Renovated Home
Jennifer Aniston has given fans a glimpse into her life as a Hollywood superstar by showing off her newly-renovated Beverly Hills home in a magazine spread. The actress recently finished a two-year restoration project and has been busy putting the finishing touches on her luxury house in Los Angeles.
Aniston agreed to put her decorating skills into print in the new issue of Architectural Digest, which includes pictures of her bedroom and the 24-seater dining room. The former "Friends" star also reveals how she changed the his-and-hers bathroom to a female-friendly environment - by knocking out the second sink and installing a spa bath instead.
Aniston tells the magazine, "(The decor) is like a big hug. (The house) vibrates with the love that created it. I entertain for a living, and I entertain. The house has a rather glamorous, old-fashioned Hollywood quality. I can just imagine the Rat Pack stopping by; someone is playing the piano, and people are laughing in the next room."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion