Jennifer Aniston Discloses Her Newly Renovated Home
Jennifer Aniston has given fans a glimpse into her life as a Hollywood superstar by showing off her newly-renovated Beverly Hills home in a magazine spread. The actress recently finished a two-year restoration project and has been busy putting the finishing touches on her luxury house in Los Angeles.
Aniston agreed to put her decorating skills into print in the new issue of Architectural Digest, which includes pictures of her bedroom and the 24-seater dining room. The former "Friends" star also reveals how she changed the his-and-hers bathroom to a female-friendly environment - by knocking out the second sink and installing a spa bath instead.
Aniston tells the magazine, "(The decor) is like a big hug. (The house) vibrates with the love that created it. I entertain for a living, and I entertain. The house has a rather glamorous, old-fashioned Hollywood quality. I can just imagine the Rat Pack stopping by; someone is playing the piano, and people are laughing in the next room."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival