Lady GaGa Has Herself Tattooed as a Tribute to 'Little Monsters'
Lady GaGa visited a tattoo parlor on the day after the Grammy Awards to ink a new body art tribute to her loyal followers. The "Poker Face" hitmaker opened the show at the Los Angeles prize-giving on Sunday night, January 31 performing with Sir Elton John, and she went on to pick up two trophies at the prestigious ceremony.
Gaga thanked her fans with a new tattoo on Monday, February 1 - she's had the words "Little Monsters" inked on her right forearm, a dedication to all her loyal devotees. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Look what I did last night. 'Little Monsters' forever, on the arm that holds my mic."
Beside honoring her fans, Lady GaGa is also set to pay tribute to Elton John at the AIDS foundation AmfAR benefit gala in New York City on February 10. The event is held to honor the "Candle in the Wind" singer for his contribution to help battle AIDS.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest