Lady GaGa Has Herself Tattooed as a Tribute to 'Little Monsters'
Lady GaGa visited a tattoo parlor on the day after the Grammy Awards to ink a new body art tribute to her loyal followers. The "Poker Face" hitmaker opened the show at the Los Angeles prize-giving on Sunday night, January 31 performing with Sir Elton John, and she went on to pick up two trophies at the prestigious ceremony.
Gaga thanked her fans with a new tattoo on Monday, February 1 - she's had the words "Little Monsters" inked on her right forearm, a dedication to all her loyal devotees. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Look what I did last night. 'Little Monsters' forever, on the arm that holds my mic."
Beside honoring her fans, Lady GaGa is also set to pay tribute to Elton John at the AIDS foundation AmfAR benefit gala in New York City on February 10. The event is held to honor the "Candle in the Wind" singer for his contribution to help battle AIDS.
More Lady GaGa News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story