Lady GaGa Has Herself Tattooed as a Tribute to 'Little Monsters'
Lady GaGa visited a tattoo parlor on the day after the Grammy Awards to ink a new body art tribute to her loyal followers. The "Poker Face" hitmaker opened the show at the Los Angeles prize-giving on Sunday night, January 31 performing with Sir Elton John, and she went on to pick up two trophies at the prestigious ceremony.
Gaga thanked her fans with a new tattoo on Monday, February 1 - she's had the words "Little Monsters" inked on her right forearm, a dedication to all her loyal devotees. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Look what I did last night. 'Little Monsters' forever, on the arm that holds my mic."
Beside honoring her fans, Lady GaGa is also set to pay tribute to Elton John at the AIDS foundation AmfAR benefit gala in New York City on February 10. The event is held to honor the "Candle in the Wind" singer for his contribution to help battle AIDS.
More Lady GaGa News
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage