Lady GaGa Has Herself Tattooed as a Tribute to 'Little Monsters'
Lady GaGa visited a tattoo parlor on the day after the Grammy Awards to ink a new body art tribute to her loyal followers. The "Poker Face" hitmaker opened the show at the Los Angeles prize-giving on Sunday night, January 31 performing with Sir Elton John, and she went on to pick up two trophies at the prestigious ceremony.
Gaga thanked her fans with a new tattoo on Monday, February 1 - she's had the words "Little Monsters" inked on her right forearm, a dedication to all her loyal devotees. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Look what I did last night. 'Little Monsters' forever, on the arm that holds my mic."
Beside honoring her fans, Lady GaGa is also set to pay tribute to Elton John at the AIDS foundation AmfAR benefit gala in New York City on February 10. The event is held to honor the "Candle in the Wind" singer for his contribution to help battle AIDS.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation