Kate Moss Overwhelmed With Paris Self Exhibition
Supermodel Kate Moss was stunned to see her name plastered along the streets of Paris on a recent trip, after agreeing to be the subject of a new exhibition in France. The Brit beauty has agreed to allow her modeling shoots to be used for a new collection at the French capital's Musee des Arts Decoratifs in spring 2011.
And Moss is delighted that promotion for the exhibition has already started. She tells Harper's Bazaar, "I just didn't believe it (that they wanted to use me). They said, 'Well, we want to do a show that's all about you.' Then finally I said, 'Okay, well, I want to know all the details. I want creative input. I want to be consulted. I want to know what they're doing and who's involved. And I want to see the space'."
"So they took me to see it, and then I realized it was major! All these red flags on the Rue de Rivoli with my name on them right by the Louvre!"
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video