Kate Moss Overwhelmed With Paris Self Exhibition
Supermodel Kate Moss was stunned to see her name plastered along the streets of Paris on a recent trip, after agreeing to be the subject of a new exhibition in France. The Brit beauty has agreed to allow her modeling shoots to be used for a new collection at the French capital's Musee des Arts Decoratifs in spring 2011.
And Moss is delighted that promotion for the exhibition has already started. She tells Harper's Bazaar, "I just didn't believe it (that they wanted to use me). They said, 'Well, we want to do a show that's all about you.' Then finally I said, 'Okay, well, I want to know all the details. I want creative input. I want to be consulted. I want to know what they're doing and who's involved. And I want to see the space'."
"So they took me to see it, and then I realized it was major! All these red flags on the Rue de Rivoli with my name on them right by the Louvre!"
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture