Kate Moss Overwhelmed With Paris Self Exhibition
Supermodel Kate Moss was stunned to see her name plastered along the streets of Paris on a recent trip, after agreeing to be the subject of a new exhibition in France. The Brit beauty has agreed to allow her modeling shoots to be used for a new collection at the French capital's Musee des Arts Decoratifs in spring 2011.
And Moss is delighted that promotion for the exhibition has already started. She tells Harper's Bazaar, "I just didn't believe it (that they wanted to use me). They said, 'Well, we want to do a show that's all about you.' Then finally I said, 'Okay, well, I want to know all the details. I want creative input. I want to be consulted. I want to know what they're doing and who's involved. And I want to see the space'."
"So they took me to see it, and then I realized it was major! All these red flags on the Rue de Rivoli with my name on them right by the Louvre!"
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March