Kate Moss Overwhelmed With Paris Self Exhibition
Supermodel Kate Moss was stunned to see her name plastered along the streets of Paris on a recent trip, after agreeing to be the subject of a new exhibition in France. The Brit beauty has agreed to allow her modeling shoots to be used for a new collection at the French capital's Musee des Arts Decoratifs in spring 2011.
And Moss is delighted that promotion for the exhibition has already started. She tells Harper's Bazaar, "I just didn't believe it (that they wanted to use me). They said, 'Well, we want to do a show that's all about you.' Then finally I said, 'Okay, well, I want to know all the details. I want creative input. I want to be consulted. I want to know what they're doing and who's involved. And I want to see the space'."
"So they took me to see it, and then I realized it was major! All these red flags on the Rue de Rivoli with my name on them right by the Louvre!"
More Kate Moss News
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms