Kate Moss Overwhelmed With Paris Self Exhibition
Supermodel Kate Moss was stunned to see her name plastered along the streets of Paris on a recent trip, after agreeing to be the subject of a new exhibition in France. The Brit beauty has agreed to allow her modeling shoots to be used for a new collection at the French capital's Musee des Arts Decoratifs in spring 2011.
And Moss is delighted that promotion for the exhibition has already started. She tells Harper's Bazaar, "I just didn't believe it (that they wanted to use me). They said, 'Well, we want to do a show that's all about you.' Then finally I said, 'Okay, well, I want to know all the details. I want creative input. I want to be consulted. I want to know what they're doing and who's involved. And I want to see the space'."
"So they took me to see it, and then I realized it was major! All these red flags on the Rue de Rivoli with my name on them right by the Louvre!"
More Kate Moss News
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two