Adam Garcia Blames Lindsay Lohan's Parents for Her Troubles
Actor Adam Garcia has blamed bad parenting for his "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" co-star Lindsay Lohan's personal troubles. The actress has been embroiled in several legal dramas since she shot to fame as a child, and her personal and family life has, at times, been a much-publicized mess in recent years.
She has battled substance abuse problems, attended rehab and waged a bitter war of words with her father over the Internet - and her former co-star has watched Lohan's life spiral down with dismay. Garcia, who starred alongside Lohan in the 2004 Disney film, is adamant the scandals have profoundly affected the actress.
He tells Britain's Gay Times magazine, "I think that she's an absolute sweetheart, and she was a good actress too. She was in a better place then (during filming) than she is now. When you've been parented poorly, and given no boundaries as a 17 year old... it just really upsets me. People have really let her drop because they thought she deserved it. They did the same thing to Drew Barrymore."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal