Adam Garcia Blames Lindsay Lohan's Parents for Her Troubles
Actor Adam Garcia has blamed bad parenting for his "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" co-star Lindsay Lohan's personal troubles. The actress has been embroiled in several legal dramas since she shot to fame as a child, and her personal and family life has, at times, been a much-publicized mess in recent years.
She has battled substance abuse problems, attended rehab and waged a bitter war of words with her father over the Internet - and her former co-star has watched Lohan's life spiral down with dismay. Garcia, who starred alongside Lohan in the 2004 Disney film, is adamant the scandals have profoundly affected the actress.
He tells Britain's Gay Times magazine, "I think that she's an absolute sweetheart, and she was a good actress too. She was in a better place then (during filming) than she is now. When you've been parented poorly, and given no boundaries as a 17 year old... it just really upsets me. People have really let her drop because they thought she deserved it. They did the same thing to Drew Barrymore."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms