The Flaming Lips to Cover Pink Floyd's Album for Bonnaroo Fest
The Flaming Lips will perform Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon" album in its entirety at Tennessee's Bonnaroo festival in June. The group performed its version of the classic album at a New Year's Eve show in their native Oklahoma and it has since been released as a digital download.
Frontman Wayne Coyne tells Spinner.com, "We're gonna do it at Bonnaroo at the midnight slot, the first night. We do a Flaming Lips set, then, starting about 2.30 we do this 'Dark Side of the Moon' thing."
"I don't think it'll be that much of a stretch to think Friday night at 2.30 in the morning (sic) at Bonnaroo would be that much different than being in Oklahoma City on New Year's Eve. I'm sure people will be having their own party while we play this space rock, or whatever. In that sense it's perfect for that."
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'