The Flaming Lips to Cover Pink Floyd's Album for Bonnaroo Fest
The Flaming Lips will perform Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon" album in its entirety at Tennessee's Bonnaroo festival in June. The group performed its version of the classic album at a New Year's Eve show in their native Oklahoma and it has since been released as a digital download.
Frontman Wayne Coyne tells Spinner.com, "We're gonna do it at Bonnaroo at the midnight slot, the first night. We do a Flaming Lips set, then, starting about 2.30 we do this 'Dark Side of the Moon' thing."
"I don't think it'll be that much of a stretch to think Friday night at 2.30 in the morning (sic) at Bonnaroo would be that much different than being in Oklahoma City on New Year's Eve. I'm sure people will be having their own party while we play this space rock, or whatever. In that sense it's perfect for that."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign