The Flaming Lips to Cover Pink Floyd's Album for Bonnaroo Fest
The Flaming Lips will perform Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon" album in its entirety at Tennessee's Bonnaroo festival in June. The group performed its version of the classic album at a New Year's Eve show in their native Oklahoma and it has since been released as a digital download.
Frontman Wayne Coyne tells Spinner.com, "We're gonna do it at Bonnaroo at the midnight slot, the first night. We do a Flaming Lips set, then, starting about 2.30 we do this 'Dark Side of the Moon' thing."
"I don't think it'll be that much of a stretch to think Friday night at 2.30 in the morning (sic) at Bonnaroo would be that much different than being in Oklahoma City on New Year's Eve. I'm sure people will be having their own party while we play this space rock, or whatever. In that sense it's perfect for that."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival