Khloe Kardashian's Seven-Year-Old Speeding Ticket Dismissed
Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian has been ordered to pay $200 in court costs after a Los Angeles judge canceled a warrant for her arrest stemming from an unpaid seven-year-old speeding ticket. The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star forgot to settle the 2003 traffic fine on time, prompting authorities to issue a bench warrant.
The fugitive notice failed to show up on her record when she was busted for driving under the influence in 2007 and only surfaced in December 2009 after a cops were involved in a fight between her and a transvestite outside Hollywood's Playhouse nightclub.
Kardashian was summoned to court and she appeared before a judge on Tuesday, February 2, reports TMZ.com. But she was given a lucky break - the judge agreed to recall the warrant and dismiss the ticket if she covered the court costs.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences