Khloe Kardashian's Seven-Year-Old Speeding Ticket Dismissed
Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian has been ordered to pay $200 in court costs after a Los Angeles judge canceled a warrant for her arrest stemming from an unpaid seven-year-old speeding ticket. The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star forgot to settle the 2003 traffic fine on time, prompting authorities to issue a bench warrant.
The fugitive notice failed to show up on her record when she was busted for driving under the influence in 2007 and only surfaced in December 2009 after a cops were involved in a fight between her and a transvestite outside Hollywood's Playhouse nightclub.
Kardashian was summoned to court and she appeared before a judge on Tuesday, February 2, reports TMZ.com. But she was given a lucky break - the judge agreed to recall the warrant and dismiss the ticket if she covered the court costs.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked