Khloe Kardashian's Seven-Year-Old Speeding Ticket Dismissed
Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian has been ordered to pay $200 in court costs after a Los Angeles judge canceled a warrant for her arrest stemming from an unpaid seven-year-old speeding ticket. The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star forgot to settle the 2003 traffic fine on time, prompting authorities to issue a bench warrant.
The fugitive notice failed to show up on her record when she was busted for driving under the influence in 2007 and only surfaced in December 2009 after a cops were involved in a fight between her and a transvestite outside Hollywood's Playhouse nightclub.
Kardashian was summoned to court and she appeared before a judge on Tuesday, February 2, reports TMZ.com. But she was given a lucky break - the judge agreed to recall the warrant and dismiss the ticket if she covered the court costs.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab