Khloe Kardashian's Seven-Year-Old Speeding Ticket Dismissed
Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian has been ordered to pay $200 in court costs after a Los Angeles judge canceled a warrant for her arrest stemming from an unpaid seven-year-old speeding ticket. The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star forgot to settle the 2003 traffic fine on time, prompting authorities to issue a bench warrant.
The fugitive notice failed to show up on her record when she was busted for driving under the influence in 2007 and only surfaced in December 2009 after a cops were involved in a fight between her and a transvestite outside Hollywood's Playhouse nightclub.
Kardashian was summoned to court and she appeared before a judge on Tuesday, February 2, reports TMZ.com. But she was given a lucky break - the judge agreed to recall the warrant and dismiss the ticket if she covered the court costs.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'