Khloe Kardashian's Seven-Year-Old Speeding Ticket Dismissed
Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian has been ordered to pay $200 in court costs after a Los Angeles judge canceled a warrant for her arrest stemming from an unpaid seven-year-old speeding ticket. The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star forgot to settle the 2003 traffic fine on time, prompting authorities to issue a bench warrant.
The fugitive notice failed to show up on her record when she was busted for driving under the influence in 2007 and only surfaced in December 2009 after a cops were involved in a fight between her and a transvestite outside Hollywood's Playhouse nightclub.
Kardashian was summoned to court and she appeared before a judge on Tuesday, February 2, reports TMZ.com. But she was given a lucky break - the judge agreed to recall the warrant and dismiss the ticket if she covered the court costs.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?