Michelle Trachtenberg Got Back at Her School Bully
Actress Michelle Trachtenberg still has nightmares about her school years because bullies made her life a misery. The former "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star became a target for classmates, who would push her down stairs, lie to get her into trouble and steal her clothes.
The pretty star recalls, "When I was in elementary school, this one girl threw me down a flight of stairs, fractured my ribs, punched and fractured my nose, and told the principal I used the word b**ch, and got me sent to detention. When I was in junior high school, there was a whole gang of girls who would push me into lockers and steal my clothes after gym, so I wouldn't have anything to wear."
She tells Complex magazine, "In high school, there was this girl who had a drugs problem and she tried to make my life a living hell... She dated a couple of my friends and when we were all out one night, she took someone's vodka bottle and chucked it at me."
But Trachtenberg did have the pleasure of meeting the girl who pushed her down the stairs recently - as she left a restaurant. She adds, "There was a wall of, like, 20 paparazzi... I have never before or since said something like this, because it's so disgusting, but I turned to her and was like, 'Oh, I'm sorry. I'm really famous. They need to take my picture. Sucks for you!'"
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding