Michelle Trachtenberg Got Back at Her School Bully
Actress Michelle Trachtenberg still has nightmares about her school years because bullies made her life a misery. The former "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star became a target for classmates, who would push her down stairs, lie to get her into trouble and steal her clothes.
The pretty star recalls, "When I was in elementary school, this one girl threw me down a flight of stairs, fractured my ribs, punched and fractured my nose, and told the principal I used the word b**ch, and got me sent to detention. When I was in junior high school, there was a whole gang of girls who would push me into lockers and steal my clothes after gym, so I wouldn't have anything to wear."
She tells Complex magazine, "In high school, there was this girl who had a drugs problem and she tried to make my life a living hell... She dated a couple of my friends and when we were all out one night, she took someone's vodka bottle and chucked it at me."
But Trachtenberg did have the pleasure of meeting the girl who pushed her down the stairs recently - as she left a restaurant. She adds, "There was a wall of, like, 20 paparazzi... I have never before or since said something like this, because it's so disgusting, but I turned to her and was like, 'Oh, I'm sorry. I'm really famous. They need to take my picture. Sucks for you!'"
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival