Michelle Trachtenberg Got Back at Her School Bully
Actress Michelle Trachtenberg still has nightmares about her school years because bullies made her life a misery. The former "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star became a target for classmates, who would push her down stairs, lie to get her into trouble and steal her clothes.
The pretty star recalls, "When I was in elementary school, this one girl threw me down a flight of stairs, fractured my ribs, punched and fractured my nose, and told the principal I used the word b**ch, and got me sent to detention. When I was in junior high school, there was a whole gang of girls who would push me into lockers and steal my clothes after gym, so I wouldn't have anything to wear."
She tells Complex magazine, "In high school, there was this girl who had a drugs problem and she tried to make my life a living hell... She dated a couple of my friends and when we were all out one night, she took someone's vodka bottle and chucked it at me."
But Trachtenberg did have the pleasure of meeting the girl who pushed her down the stairs recently - as she left a restaurant. She adds, "There was a wall of, like, 20 paparazzi... I have never before or since said something like this, because it's so disgusting, but I turned to her and was like, 'Oh, I'm sorry. I'm really famous. They need to take my picture. Sucks for you!'"
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger