Michelle Trachtenberg Shares Creepy Fans Experience
Actress Michelle Trachtenberg was freaked out by the creepy "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" fans who staged an online countdown to her 18th birthday - when she became legal for sex. The star was 14 when she landed the role of Dawn Summers on the cult show and she immediately won the affection of fans - but some took it too far.
She explains, "Even at the time, I was like, 'You're never gonna get a chance (to have sex with me)! So what's your counter for?' If anyone's checking a counter, it's pretty safe to say that I'm not going to give them much thought. It's creepy."
Trachtenberg admits she once dated a guy who was obsessed with her impressive acting resume. She tells Complex magazine, "I once dated a guy who was like, 'Holy s**t, I just made out with 'Harriet the Spy'!' That's messed up. Don't say that. I was 10, you're 30, it's just weird."
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama