Michelle Trachtenberg Shares Creepy Fans Experience
Actress Michelle Trachtenberg was freaked out by the creepy "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" fans who staged an online countdown to her 18th birthday - when she became legal for sex. The star was 14 when she landed the role of Dawn Summers on the cult show and she immediately won the affection of fans - but some took it too far.
She explains, "Even at the time, I was like, 'You're never gonna get a chance (to have sex with me)! So what's your counter for?' If anyone's checking a counter, it's pretty safe to say that I'm not going to give them much thought. It's creepy."
Trachtenberg admits she once dated a guy who was obsessed with her impressive acting resume. She tells Complex magazine, "I once dated a guy who was like, 'Holy s**t, I just made out with 'Harriet the Spy'!' That's messed up. Don't say that. I was 10, you're 30, it's just weird."
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together