Michelle Trachtenberg Shares Creepy Fans Experience
Actress Michelle Trachtenberg was freaked out by the creepy "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" fans who staged an online countdown to her 18th birthday - when she became legal for sex. The star was 14 when she landed the role of Dawn Summers on the cult show and she immediately won the affection of fans - but some took it too far.
She explains, "Even at the time, I was like, 'You're never gonna get a chance (to have sex with me)! So what's your counter for?' If anyone's checking a counter, it's pretty safe to say that I'm not going to give them much thought. It's creepy."
Trachtenberg admits she once dated a guy who was obsessed with her impressive acting resume. She tells Complex magazine, "I once dated a guy who was like, 'Holy s**t, I just made out with 'Harriet the Spy'!' That's messed up. Don't say that. I was 10, you're 30, it's just weird."
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl