Michelle Trachtenberg Shares Creepy Fans Experience
Actress Michelle Trachtenberg was freaked out by the creepy "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" fans who staged an online countdown to her 18th birthday - when she became legal for sex. The star was 14 when she landed the role of Dawn Summers on the cult show and she immediately won the affection of fans - but some took it too far.
She explains, "Even at the time, I was like, 'You're never gonna get a chance (to have sex with me)! So what's your counter for?' If anyone's checking a counter, it's pretty safe to say that I'm not going to give them much thought. It's creepy."
Trachtenberg admits she once dated a guy who was obsessed with her impressive acting resume. She tells Complex magazine, "I once dated a guy who was like, 'Holy s**t, I just made out with 'Harriet the Spy'!' That's messed up. Don't say that. I was 10, you're 30, it's just weird."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie