Michelle Trachtenberg Shares Creepy Fans Experience
Actress Michelle Trachtenberg was freaked out by the creepy "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" fans who staged an online countdown to her 18th birthday - when she became legal for sex. The star was 14 when she landed the role of Dawn Summers on the cult show and she immediately won the affection of fans - but some took it too far.
She explains, "Even at the time, I was like, 'You're never gonna get a chance (to have sex with me)! So what's your counter for?' If anyone's checking a counter, it's pretty safe to say that I'm not going to give them much thought. It's creepy."
Trachtenberg admits she once dated a guy who was obsessed with her impressive acting resume. She tells Complex magazine, "I once dated a guy who was like, 'Holy s**t, I just made out with 'Harriet the Spy'!' That's messed up. Don't say that. I was 10, you're 30, it's just weird."
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'