JLS' Parents Ask the Bandmembers to Keep Condoms
The parents of British pop hunks JLS are keeping the band stocked up on condoms, to ensure they practice safe sex with groupies. Since shooting to fame on the 2008 season of British TV talent show "The X Factor", bandmembers Aston Merrygold, Marvin Humes, Jonathan Gill and Oritse Williams have attracted a swarm of keen female fans.
But the foursome insists they're not taking any risks. Merrygold says, "It's all about staying safe. We all think so. My mum sends me down a stash and I dish them out to the lads so none of us have to worry."
Bandmembers are so scared girls will deliberately try to get pregnant, they refuse to use another other forms of contraception. Merrygold adds,"Some girls have condoms but we would never take them because you never know what may have been done to them. We don't want to be trapped."
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5