JLS' Parents Ask the Bandmembers to Keep Condoms
The parents of British pop hunks JLS are keeping the band stocked up on condoms, to ensure they practice safe sex with groupies. Since shooting to fame on the 2008 season of British TV talent show "The X Factor", bandmembers Aston Merrygold, Marvin Humes, Jonathan Gill and Oritse Williams have attracted a swarm of keen female fans.
But the foursome insists they're not taking any risks. Merrygold says, "It's all about staying safe. We all think so. My mum sends me down a stash and I dish them out to the lads so none of us have to worry."
Bandmembers are so scared girls will deliberately try to get pregnant, they refuse to use another other forms of contraception. Merrygold adds,"Some girls have condoms but we would never take them because you never know what may have been done to them. We don't want to be trapped."
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes