JLS' Parents Ask the Bandmembers to Keep Condoms
The parents of British pop hunks JLS are keeping the band stocked up on condoms, to ensure they practice safe sex with groupies. Since shooting to fame on the 2008 season of British TV talent show "The X Factor", bandmembers Aston Merrygold, Marvin Humes, Jonathan Gill and Oritse Williams have attracted a swarm of keen female fans.
But the foursome insists they're not taking any risks. Merrygold says, "It's all about staying safe. We all think so. My mum sends me down a stash and I dish them out to the lads so none of us have to worry."
Bandmembers are so scared girls will deliberately try to get pregnant, they refuse to use another other forms of contraception. Merrygold adds,"Some girls have condoms but we would never take them because you never know what may have been done to them. We don't want to be trapped."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny