JLS' Parents Ask the Bandmembers to Keep Condoms
The parents of British pop hunks JLS are keeping the band stocked up on condoms, to ensure they practice safe sex with groupies. Since shooting to fame on the 2008 season of British TV talent show "The X Factor", bandmembers Aston Merrygold, Marvin Humes, Jonathan Gill and Oritse Williams have attracted a swarm of keen female fans.
But the foursome insists they're not taking any risks. Merrygold says, "It's all about staying safe. We all think so. My mum sends me down a stash and I dish them out to the lads so none of us have to worry."
Bandmembers are so scared girls will deliberately try to get pregnant, they refuse to use another other forms of contraception. Merrygold adds,"Some girls have condoms but we would never take them because you never know what may have been done to them. We don't want to be trapped."
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton