JLS' Parents Ask the Bandmembers to Keep Condoms
The parents of British pop hunks JLS are keeping the band stocked up on condoms, to ensure they practice safe sex with groupies. Since shooting to fame on the 2008 season of British TV talent show "The X Factor", bandmembers Aston Merrygold, Marvin Humes, Jonathan Gill and Oritse Williams have attracted a swarm of keen female fans.
But the foursome insists they're not taking any risks. Merrygold says, "It's all about staying safe. We all think so. My mum sends me down a stash and I dish them out to the lads so none of us have to worry."
Bandmembers are so scared girls will deliberately try to get pregnant, they refuse to use another other forms of contraception. Merrygold adds,"Some girls have condoms but we would never take them because you never know what may have been done to them. We don't want to be trapped."
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video