Rosario Dawson Refuses to Be Brandon T. Jackson's Mentor
Rosario Dawson refused to mentor younger actor Brandon T. Jackson when he turned to her for career advice in Hollywood - because his plea for wisdom made her feel old. The pair co-star in new adventure fantasy film "Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief", and Jackson looked to his female lead for movie guidance.
But 30-year-old Dawson shunned his attempts to become her protege and forced the 24 year old to settle for friendship. She explains, "I never felt older on a movie before this one... Brandon (asked me), 'Would you be my mentor?' And I think I sprouted a gray hair when he said that."
"I was like, 'Dude! I'm five years older than you! I will be your friend and give you good information but I'm not going to be your mentor.' I got an ache in my back as soon as he said it."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger