Rosario Dawson Refuses to Be Brandon T. Jackson's Mentor
Rosario Dawson refused to mentor younger actor Brandon T. Jackson when he turned to her for career advice in Hollywood - because his plea for wisdom made her feel old. The pair co-star in new adventure fantasy film "Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief", and Jackson looked to his female lead for movie guidance.
But 30-year-old Dawson shunned his attempts to become her protege and forced the 24 year old to settle for friendship. She explains, "I never felt older on a movie before this one... Brandon (asked me), 'Would you be my mentor?' And I think I sprouted a gray hair when he said that."
"I was like, 'Dude! I'm five years older than you! I will be your friend and give you good information but I'm not going to be your mentor.' I got an ache in my back as soon as he said it."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy