Rosario Dawson Refuses to Be Brandon T. Jackson's Mentor
Rosario Dawson refused to mentor younger actor Brandon T. Jackson when he turned to her for career advice in Hollywood - because his plea for wisdom made her feel old. The pair co-star in new adventure fantasy film "Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief", and Jackson looked to his female lead for movie guidance.
But 30-year-old Dawson shunned his attempts to become her protege and forced the 24 year old to settle for friendship. She explains, "I never felt older on a movie before this one... Brandon (asked me), 'Would you be my mentor?' And I think I sprouted a gray hair when he said that."
"I was like, 'Dude! I'm five years older than you! I will be your friend and give you good information but I'm not going to be your mentor.' I got an ache in my back as soon as he said it."
More Rosario Dawson News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons