Rosario Dawson Refuses to Be Brandon T. Jackson's Mentor
Rosario Dawson refused to mentor younger actor Brandon T. Jackson when he turned to her for career advice in Hollywood - because his plea for wisdom made her feel old. The pair co-star in new adventure fantasy film "Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief", and Jackson looked to his female lead for movie guidance.
But 30-year-old Dawson shunned his attempts to become her protege and forced the 24 year old to settle for friendship. She explains, "I never felt older on a movie before this one... Brandon (asked me), 'Would you be my mentor?' And I think I sprouted a gray hair when he said that."
"I was like, 'Dude! I'm five years older than you! I will be your friend and give you good information but I'm not going to be your mentor.' I got an ache in my back as soon as he said it."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support