Rosario Dawson Refuses to Be Brandon T. Jackson's Mentor
Rosario Dawson refused to mentor younger actor Brandon T. Jackson when he turned to her for career advice in Hollywood - because his plea for wisdom made her feel old. The pair co-star in new adventure fantasy film "Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief", and Jackson looked to his female lead for movie guidance.
But 30-year-old Dawson shunned his attempts to become her protege and forced the 24 year old to settle for friendship. She explains, "I never felt older on a movie before this one... Brandon (asked me), 'Would you be my mentor?' And I think I sprouted a gray hair when he said that."
"I was like, 'Dude! I'm five years older than you! I will be your friend and give you good information but I'm not going to be your mentor.' I got an ache in my back as soon as he said it."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences