Sade Will Always Love Her 'Sour' England
British soul singer Sade will never abandon her homeland for the U.S. - despite comparing England to a "sour old auntie." The "Smooth Operator" star is back in the spotlight with the release of a new album, her first since 2000's "Lovers Rock".
And even though the reclusive singer has a loyal fanbase in America - with her new single "Soldier" hitting the Hot 100 in January - Sade insists she enjoys her love/hate relationship with her native U.K. She tells The Sunday Times magazine, "It can be very hostile, England. Not just to me, to everybody. England's like a sour old auntie."
She continues to explain, "You go and stay with her although she criticizes you all the time and doesn't treat you right, even when you're doing your best. But you keep on loving her, in a certain way. And then you die. Those b**ches always outlive you!"
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'