Sade Will Always Love Her 'Sour' England
British soul singer Sade will never abandon her homeland for the U.S. - despite comparing England to a "sour old auntie." The "Smooth Operator" star is back in the spotlight with the release of a new album, her first since 2000's "Lovers Rock".
And even though the reclusive singer has a loyal fanbase in America - with her new single "Soldier" hitting the Hot 100 in January - Sade insists she enjoys her love/hate relationship with her native U.K. She tells The Sunday Times magazine, "It can be very hostile, England. Not just to me, to everybody. England's like a sour old auntie."
She continues to explain, "You go and stay with her although she criticizes you all the time and doesn't treat you right, even when you're doing your best. But you keep on loving her, in a certain way. And then you die. Those b**ches always outlive you!"
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video