Sade Will Always Love Her 'Sour' England
British soul singer Sade will never abandon her homeland for the U.S. - despite comparing England to a "sour old auntie." The "Smooth Operator" star is back in the spotlight with the release of a new album, her first since 2000's "Lovers Rock".
And even though the reclusive singer has a loyal fanbase in America - with her new single "Soldier" hitting the Hot 100 in January - Sade insists she enjoys her love/hate relationship with her native U.K. She tells The Sunday Times magazine, "It can be very hostile, England. Not just to me, to everybody. England's like a sour old auntie."
She continues to explain, "You go and stay with her although she criticizes you all the time and doesn't treat you right, even when you're doing your best. But you keep on loving her, in a certain way. And then you die. Those b**ches always outlive you!"
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character