John Travolta Loves Being Bald
John Travolta has finally overcome his fear of balding after learning fans are fond of his shaved-head look in new crime thriller "From Paris with Love". Travolta, 55, is familiar with hairpieces - the actor changed his locks in "Pulp Fiction" and "Swordfish", and even dressing in drag for movie musical "Hairspray".
But Travolta only cast away his lifelong fear of aging when he went bald to play a U.S. federal investigator in his latest film. He says, "I was worried my whole life about losing my hair and now it's a celebratory thing."
He adds, "Everybody's loving it. I'm relieved. It's perfect for the character. I go all the way to make a character work but when you get the audience's approval of it, it's exciting."
More John Travolta News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo