John Travolta Loves Being Bald
John Travolta has finally overcome his fear of balding after learning fans are fond of his shaved-head look in new crime thriller "From Paris with Love". Travolta, 55, is familiar with hairpieces - the actor changed his locks in "Pulp Fiction" and "Swordfish", and even dressing in drag for movie musical "Hairspray".
But Travolta only cast away his lifelong fear of aging when he went bald to play a U.S. federal investigator in his latest film. He says, "I was worried my whole life about losing my hair and now it's a celebratory thing."
He adds, "Everybody's loving it. I'm relieved. It's perfect for the character. I go all the way to make a character work but when you get the audience's approval of it, it's exciting."
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'