John Travolta Loves Being Bald
John Travolta has finally overcome his fear of balding after learning fans are fond of his shaved-head look in new crime thriller "From Paris with Love". Travolta, 55, is familiar with hairpieces - the actor changed his locks in "Pulp Fiction" and "Swordfish", and even dressing in drag for movie musical "Hairspray".
But Travolta only cast away his lifelong fear of aging when he went bald to play a U.S. federal investigator in his latest film. He says, "I was worried my whole life about losing my hair and now it's a celebratory thing."
He adds, "Everybody's loving it. I'm relieved. It's perfect for the character. I go all the way to make a character work but when you get the audience's approval of it, it's exciting."
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce