John Travolta Loves Being Bald
John Travolta has finally overcome his fear of balding after learning fans are fond of his shaved-head look in new crime thriller "From Paris with Love". Travolta, 55, is familiar with hairpieces - the actor changed his locks in "Pulp Fiction" and "Swordfish", and even dressing in drag for movie musical "Hairspray".
But Travolta only cast away his lifelong fear of aging when he went bald to play a U.S. federal investigator in his latest film. He says, "I was worried my whole life about losing my hair and now it's a celebratory thing."
He adds, "Everybody's loving it. I'm relieved. It's perfect for the character. I go all the way to make a character work but when you get the audience's approval of it, it's exciting."
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development
- Taraji P. Henson and 'Empire' Co-Star Nia Long Are Reportedly Feuding on Set, Rep Reacts
- 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Originally Features Jyn Erso's Mother as Jedi Knight