John Travolta Loves Being Bald
John Travolta has finally overcome his fear of balding after learning fans are fond of his shaved-head look in new crime thriller "From Paris with Love". Travolta, 55, is familiar with hairpieces - the actor changed his locks in "Pulp Fiction" and "Swordfish", and even dressing in drag for movie musical "Hairspray".
But Travolta only cast away his lifelong fear of aging when he went bald to play a U.S. federal investigator in his latest film. He says, "I was worried my whole life about losing my hair and now it's a celebratory thing."
He adds, "Everybody's loving it. I'm relieved. It's perfect for the character. I go all the way to make a character work but when you get the audience's approval of it, it's exciting."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival