Babyshambles Claim They're Not Pelted With Bagels by Russian Fans During Gig
British rockers Babyshambles have blasted reports they were pelted with bagels at a gig in Russia - insisting the show was "great."The band's frontman Pete Doherty was allegedly struck by a barrage of food when he took to the stage at the B1 Maximum Club in Moscow on Sunday night, January 31.
Reports suggested the crowd was furious after the controversial singer arrived at the venue an hour late - but the band's drummer Adam Ficek has denied the claims. In a post on Twitter.com, he writes, "Just read complete bulls**t in the press!!"
"We were hours late onstage and got booed and pelted in Moscow!! That is b**locks! We had a great 1. Everybody from Moscow please go put them right about the Babyshambles show."
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape