Babyshambles Claim They're Not Pelted With Bagels by Russian Fans During Gig
British rockers Babyshambles have blasted reports they were pelted with bagels at a gig in Russia - insisting the show was "great."The band's frontman Pete Doherty was allegedly struck by a barrage of food when he took to the stage at the B1 Maximum Club in Moscow on Sunday night, January 31.
Reports suggested the crowd was furious after the controversial singer arrived at the venue an hour late - but the band's drummer Adam Ficek has denied the claims. In a post on Twitter.com, he writes, "Just read complete bulls**t in the press!!"
"We were hours late onstage and got booed and pelted in Moscow!! That is b**locks! We had a great 1. Everybody from Moscow please go put them right about the Babyshambles show."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off