Babyshambles Claim They're Not Pelted With Bagels by Russian Fans During Gig
British rockers Babyshambles have blasted reports they were pelted with bagels at a gig in Russia - insisting the show was "great."The band's frontman Pete Doherty was allegedly struck by a barrage of food when he took to the stage at the B1 Maximum Club in Moscow on Sunday night, January 31.
Reports suggested the crowd was furious after the controversial singer arrived at the venue an hour late - but the band's drummer Adam Ficek has denied the claims. In a post on Twitter.com, he writes, "Just read complete bulls**t in the press!!"
"We were hours late onstage and got booed and pelted in Moscow!! That is b**locks! We had a great 1. Everybody from Moscow please go put them right about the Babyshambles show."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered