Babyshambles Claim They're Not Pelted With Bagels by Russian Fans During Gig
British rockers Babyshambles have blasted reports they were pelted with bagels at a gig in Russia - insisting the show was "great."The band's frontman Pete Doherty was allegedly struck by a barrage of food when he took to the stage at the B1 Maximum Club in Moscow on Sunday night, January 31.
Reports suggested the crowd was furious after the controversial singer arrived at the venue an hour late - but the band's drummer Adam Ficek has denied the claims. In a post on Twitter.com, he writes, "Just read complete bulls**t in the press!!"
"We were hours late onstage and got booed and pelted in Moscow!! That is b**locks! We had a great 1. Everybody from Moscow please go put them right about the Babyshambles show."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics