Babyshambles Claim They're Not Pelted With Bagels by Russian Fans During Gig
British rockers Babyshambles have blasted reports they were pelted with bagels at a gig in Russia - insisting the show was "great."The band's frontman Pete Doherty was allegedly struck by a barrage of food when he took to the stage at the B1 Maximum Club in Moscow on Sunday night, January 31.
Reports suggested the crowd was furious after the controversial singer arrived at the venue an hour late - but the band's drummer Adam Ficek has denied the claims. In a post on Twitter.com, he writes, "Just read complete bulls**t in the press!!"
"We were hours late onstage and got booed and pelted in Moscow!! That is b**locks! We had a great 1. Everybody from Moscow please go put them right about the Babyshambles show."
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too