Jessica Alba's Home Damaged, Forcing Her to Move Out
Jessica Alba has been forced to tear down half of her Hollywood home after leaky water pipes wreaked damage on three of her bathrooms. The "Fantastic Four" beauty has spent the last few months living in a rented house blocks away from the spacious property she shares with her husband Cash Warren and daughter Honor after originally calling in the builders to fit a new kitchen.
It was only once work on kitchen began that other rooms in the house started falling apart - and the initial estimation of six weeks of building work has now turned into six months. She says, "We moved into a house close-by because we're renovating our kitchen. But for some ungodly reason, when you do one thing to a house, then everything else just falls apart."
She adds, "The guy (building contractor) was like six weeks, so we said, fine, six weeks without a kitchen, we'll stay somewhere else. Then he was like, three months, and we were like, OK. Then the ceiling in our dining room starts to sag because there's water damage from the previous owners. Now there's water damage in three of our bathrooms, our ceilings are all ripped up... Now it's six months!"
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert