Jessica Alba's Home Damaged, Forcing Her to Move Out
Jessica Alba has been forced to tear down half of her Hollywood home after leaky water pipes wreaked damage on three of her bathrooms. The "Fantastic Four" beauty has spent the last few months living in a rented house blocks away from the spacious property she shares with her husband Cash Warren and daughter Honor after originally calling in the builders to fit a new kitchen.
It was only once work on kitchen began that other rooms in the house started falling apart - and the initial estimation of six weeks of building work has now turned into six months. She says, "We moved into a house close-by because we're renovating our kitchen. But for some ungodly reason, when you do one thing to a house, then everything else just falls apart."
She adds, "The guy (building contractor) was like six weeks, so we said, fine, six weeks without a kitchen, we'll stay somewhere else. Then he was like, three months, and we were like, OK. Then the ceiling in our dining room starts to sag because there's water damage from the previous owners. Now there's water damage in three of our bathrooms, our ceilings are all ripped up... Now it's six months!"
More Jessica Alba News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri