Jessica Alba's Home Damaged, Forcing Her to Move Out
Jessica Alba has been forced to tear down half of her Hollywood home after leaky water pipes wreaked damage on three of her bathrooms. The "Fantastic Four" beauty has spent the last few months living in a rented house blocks away from the spacious property she shares with her husband Cash Warren and daughter Honor after originally calling in the builders to fit a new kitchen.
It was only once work on kitchen began that other rooms in the house started falling apart - and the initial estimation of six weeks of building work has now turned into six months. She says, "We moved into a house close-by because we're renovating our kitchen. But for some ungodly reason, when you do one thing to a house, then everything else just falls apart."
She adds, "The guy (building contractor) was like six weeks, so we said, fine, six weeks without a kitchen, we'll stay somewhere else. Then he was like, three months, and we were like, OK. Then the ceiling in our dining room starts to sag because there's water damage from the previous owners. Now there's water damage in three of our bathrooms, our ceilings are all ripped up... Now it's six months!"
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion