Jessica Alba's Home Damaged, Forcing Her to Move Out
Jessica Alba has been forced to tear down half of her Hollywood home after leaky water pipes wreaked damage on three of her bathrooms. The "Fantastic Four" beauty has spent the last few months living in a rented house blocks away from the spacious property she shares with her husband Cash Warren and daughter Honor after originally calling in the builders to fit a new kitchen.
It was only once work on kitchen began that other rooms in the house started falling apart - and the initial estimation of six weeks of building work has now turned into six months. She says, "We moved into a house close-by because we're renovating our kitchen. But for some ungodly reason, when you do one thing to a house, then everything else just falls apart."
She adds, "The guy (building contractor) was like six weeks, so we said, fine, six weeks without a kitchen, we'll stay somewhere else. Then he was like, three months, and we were like, OK. Then the ceiling in our dining room starts to sag because there's water damage from the previous owners. Now there's water damage in three of our bathrooms, our ceilings are all ripped up... Now it's six months!"
More Jessica Alba News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger