Jessica Alba's Home Damaged, Forcing Her to Move Out
Jessica Alba has been forced to tear down half of her Hollywood home after leaky water pipes wreaked damage on three of her bathrooms. The "Fantastic Four" beauty has spent the last few months living in a rented house blocks away from the spacious property she shares with her husband Cash Warren and daughter Honor after originally calling in the builders to fit a new kitchen.
It was only once work on kitchen began that other rooms in the house started falling apart - and the initial estimation of six weeks of building work has now turned into six months. She says, "We moved into a house close-by because we're renovating our kitchen. But for some ungodly reason, when you do one thing to a house, then everything else just falls apart."
She adds, "The guy (building contractor) was like six weeks, so we said, fine, six weeks without a kitchen, we'll stay somewhere else. Then he was like, three months, and we were like, OK. Then the ceiling in our dining room starts to sag because there's water damage from the previous owners. Now there's water damage in three of our bathrooms, our ceilings are all ripped up... Now it's six months!"
More Jessica Alba News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!