Julia Roberts Refuses to Have Another Child
Hollywood actress Julia Roberts has vowed not to have any more children - because she's happy with her brood of three. The "Pretty Woman" star gave birth to twins Phinnaeus and Hazel, her first children with husband Danny Moder, in 2004.
The couple subsequently became parents to Henry, now two, in 2007 - but Roberts is adamant three kids is enough, and she's not planning to become a mum again. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I think we are going to stick with a trio. We just want to enjoy them and participate with what's going on with each of them."
It seems that Julia Roberts wants to have good marriage life. She admits that she is planning a sexy St. Valentine's Day treat for husband Danny Moder - dinner and a strip show. She has plans to remind Moder just how pretty a woman she is after three kids and almost eight years of marriage.
More Julia Roberts News
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie