Julia Roberts Refuses to Have Another Child
Hollywood actress Julia Roberts has vowed not to have any more children - because she's happy with her brood of three. The "Pretty Woman" star gave birth to twins Phinnaeus and Hazel, her first children with husband Danny Moder, in 2004.
The couple subsequently became parents to Henry, now two, in 2007 - but Roberts is adamant three kids is enough, and she's not planning to become a mum again. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I think we are going to stick with a trio. We just want to enjoy them and participate with what's going on with each of them."
It seems that Julia Roberts wants to have good marriage life. She admits that she is planning a sexy St. Valentine's Day treat for husband Danny Moder - dinner and a strip show. She has plans to remind Moder just how pretty a woman she is after three kids and almost eight years of marriage.
More Julia Roberts News
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities