Julia Roberts Refuses to Have Another Child
Hollywood actress Julia Roberts has vowed not to have any more children - because she's happy with her brood of three. The "Pretty Woman" star gave birth to twins Phinnaeus and Hazel, her first children with husband Danny Moder, in 2004.
The couple subsequently became parents to Henry, now two, in 2007 - but Roberts is adamant three kids is enough, and she's not planning to become a mum again. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I think we are going to stick with a trio. We just want to enjoy them and participate with what's going on with each of them."
It seems that Julia Roberts wants to have good marriage life. She admits that she is planning a sexy St. Valentine's Day treat for husband Danny Moder - dinner and a strip show. She has plans to remind Moder just how pretty a woman she is after three kids and almost eight years of marriage.
More Julia Roberts News
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce