Julia Roberts Refuses to Have Another Child
Hollywood actress Julia Roberts has vowed not to have any more children - because she's happy with her brood of three. The "Pretty Woman" star gave birth to twins Phinnaeus and Hazel, her first children with husband Danny Moder, in 2004.
The couple subsequently became parents to Henry, now two, in 2007 - but Roberts is adamant three kids is enough, and she's not planning to become a mum again. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I think we are going to stick with a trio. We just want to enjoy them and participate with what's going on with each of them."
It seems that Julia Roberts wants to have good marriage life. She admits that she is planning a sexy St. Valentine's Day treat for husband Danny Moder - dinner and a strip show. She has plans to remind Moder just how pretty a woman she is after three kids and almost eight years of marriage.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby