Julia Roberts Refuses to Have Another Child
Hollywood actress Julia Roberts has vowed not to have any more children - because she's happy with her brood of three. The "Pretty Woman" star gave birth to twins Phinnaeus and Hazel, her first children with husband Danny Moder, in 2004.
The couple subsequently became parents to Henry, now two, in 2007 - but Roberts is adamant three kids is enough, and she's not planning to become a mum again. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I think we are going to stick with a trio. We just want to enjoy them and participate with what's going on with each of them."
It seems that Julia Roberts wants to have good marriage life. She admits that she is planning a sexy St. Valentine's Day treat for husband Danny Moder - dinner and a strip show. She has plans to remind Moder just how pretty a woman she is after three kids and almost eight years of marriage.
More Julia Roberts News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS