Sarah Jessica Parker Still Wishes to Be Ballerina
Sarah Jessica Parker wishes she'd never given up on her ballet dreams - because it was the one hobby she enjoyed more than acting. The "Sex and the City" star trained in the practice as a young girl before later attending New York's School of American Ballet - but she gave up dancing in the 1980s after breaking into film.
Parker admits she still dreams about performing, telling Hello! magazine, "I still wish that I could have become a ballet dancer. I don't have any regrets, because I made the right choices for me, but I do wish I'd kept it up because it's still my favorite thing."
But the mum-of-three insists she'll never force her twin daughters, Marion and Tabitha, to chase her dream, adding, "I don't think you can force anything like that on a person. Either they have the discipline and desire, the will and the talent, or they don't."
"In fact, I learned with my son James not to force him to do things like play piano - either he wants to practice the piano or he doesn't. Before, when I tried to make him do it, he wasn't into it at all but now that he's doing it on his own he really feels good about it."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers