Kristin Chenoweth to Adopt Haitian Orphan
Actress/singer Kristin Chenoweth is looking into adopting an orphan from earthquake-ravaged Haiti - because she has been so "moved" by the devastating scenes in the country. The Caribbean nation was rocked by a massive tremor last month, which left thousands dead and many more homeless.
"Glee" star Chenoweth, 41, admits she is saddened by stories of children who lost their parents in the disaster - and she's convinced she can give one of them a good home. She tells Showbiz Spy, "I am thinking about it. And I am praying about it. It's a huge decision."
She adds, "I have not been able to turn off the TV and have been very moved by what I have seen so I think that could be a real possibility for my life. I am adopted myself so I am going to go there and help raise the profile of the cause just as it starts to fade. I have just got to plan my schedule."
More Kristin Chenoweth News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'