Kristin Chenoweth to Adopt Haitian Orphan
Actress/singer Kristin Chenoweth is looking into adopting an orphan from earthquake-ravaged Haiti - because she has been so "moved" by the devastating scenes in the country. The Caribbean nation was rocked by a massive tremor last month, which left thousands dead and many more homeless.
"Glee" star Chenoweth, 41, admits she is saddened by stories of children who lost their parents in the disaster - and she's convinced she can give one of them a good home. She tells Showbiz Spy, "I am thinking about it. And I am praying about it. It's a huge decision."
She adds, "I have not been able to turn off the TV and have been very moved by what I have seen so I think that could be a real possibility for my life. I am adopted myself so I am going to go there and help raise the profile of the cause just as it starts to fade. I have just got to plan my schedule."
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos