Kristin Chenoweth to Adopt Haitian Orphan
Actress/singer Kristin Chenoweth is looking into adopting an orphan from earthquake-ravaged Haiti - because she has been so "moved" by the devastating scenes in the country. The Caribbean nation was rocked by a massive tremor last month, which left thousands dead and many more homeless.
"Glee" star Chenoweth, 41, admits she is saddened by stories of children who lost their parents in the disaster - and she's convinced she can give one of them a good home. She tells Showbiz Spy, "I am thinking about it. And I am praying about it. It's a huge decision."
She adds, "I have not been able to turn off the TV and have been very moved by what I have seen so I think that could be a real possibility for my life. I am adopted myself so I am going to go there and help raise the profile of the cause just as it starts to fade. I have just got to plan my schedule."
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly