Kristin Chenoweth to Adopt Haitian Orphan
Actress/singer Kristin Chenoweth is looking into adopting an orphan from earthquake-ravaged Haiti - because she has been so "moved" by the devastating scenes in the country. The Caribbean nation was rocked by a massive tremor last month, which left thousands dead and many more homeless.
"Glee" star Chenoweth, 41, admits she is saddened by stories of children who lost their parents in the disaster - and she's convinced she can give one of them a good home. She tells Showbiz Spy, "I am thinking about it. And I am praying about it. It's a huge decision."
She adds, "I have not been able to turn off the TV and have been very moved by what I have seen so I think that could be a real possibility for my life. I am adopted myself so I am going to go there and help raise the profile of the cause just as it starts to fade. I have just got to plan my schedule."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal