Kristin Chenoweth to Adopt Haitian Orphan
Actress/singer Kristin Chenoweth is looking into adopting an orphan from earthquake-ravaged Haiti - because she has been so "moved" by the devastating scenes in the country. The Caribbean nation was rocked by a massive tremor last month, which left thousands dead and many more homeless.
"Glee" star Chenoweth, 41, admits she is saddened by stories of children who lost their parents in the disaster - and she's convinced she can give one of them a good home. She tells Showbiz Spy, "I am thinking about it. And I am praying about it. It's a huge decision."
She adds, "I have not been able to turn off the TV and have been very moved by what I have seen so I think that could be a real possibility for my life. I am adopted myself so I am going to go there and help raise the profile of the cause just as it starts to fade. I have just got to plan my schedule."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special