Bruce Willis Demonstrates His Exploding Underpants Invention
Bruce Willis gave U.S. TV audiences a late night laugh on Monday, February 1 by hawking a zany new product - a pair of "exploding underpants" that left the actor's jeans full of holes. The "Die Hard" star appeared on "Late Show with David Letterman" and showcased his invention, which was packaged in a box on [David] Letterman's desk.
But even Willis had to fight the urge to laugh when he stood up to demonstrate the bizarre underpants after they 'exploded' and left two holes below the front pockets of his trousers. He told the TV audience, "It'll liven up any party or any business meeting. Available in briefs, boxers or boxer-briefs for $19.95... Stand back and learn. When we're at the lab we like to say, '3, 2, 1!' "
The actor coolly sat back down and drenched his crotch with water before chuckling, "I'm like the circus. No elephants, no nothing, just the tent."
Bruce Willis' "Exploding Underpants":
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her