Bruce Willis Demonstrates His Exploding Underpants Invention
Bruce Willis gave U.S. TV audiences a late night laugh on Monday, February 1 by hawking a zany new product - a pair of "exploding underpants" that left the actor's jeans full of holes. The "Die Hard" star appeared on "Late Show with David Letterman" and showcased his invention, which was packaged in a box on [David] Letterman's desk.
But even Willis had to fight the urge to laugh when he stood up to demonstrate the bizarre underpants after they 'exploded' and left two holes below the front pockets of his trousers. He told the TV audience, "It'll liven up any party or any business meeting. Available in briefs, boxers or boxer-briefs for $19.95... Stand back and learn. When we're at the lab we like to say, '3, 2, 1!' "
The actor coolly sat back down and drenched his crotch with water before chuckling, "I'm like the circus. No elephants, no nothing, just the tent."
Bruce Willis' "Exploding Underpants":
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia