Bruce Willis Demonstrates His Exploding Underpants Invention
Bruce Willis gave U.S. TV audiences a late night laugh on Monday, February 1 by hawking a zany new product - a pair of "exploding underpants" that left the actor's jeans full of holes. The "Die Hard" star appeared on "Late Show with David Letterman" and showcased his invention, which was packaged in a box on [David] Letterman's desk.
But even Willis had to fight the urge to laugh when he stood up to demonstrate the bizarre underpants after they 'exploded' and left two holes below the front pockets of his trousers. He told the TV audience, "It'll liven up any party or any business meeting. Available in briefs, boxers or boxer-briefs for $19.95... Stand back and learn. When we're at the lab we like to say, '3, 2, 1!' "
The actor coolly sat back down and drenched his crotch with water before chuckling, "I'm like the circus. No elephants, no nothing, just the tent."
Bruce Willis' "Exploding Underpants":
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated