Bruce Willis Demonstrates His Exploding Underpants Invention
Bruce Willis gave U.S. TV audiences a late night laugh on Monday, February 1 by hawking a zany new product - a pair of "exploding underpants" that left the actor's jeans full of holes. The "Die Hard" star appeared on "Late Show with David Letterman" and showcased his invention, which was packaged in a box on [David] Letterman's desk.
But even Willis had to fight the urge to laugh when he stood up to demonstrate the bizarre underpants after they 'exploded' and left two holes below the front pockets of his trousers. He told the TV audience, "It'll liven up any party or any business meeting. Available in briefs, boxers or boxer-briefs for $19.95... Stand back and learn. When we're at the lab we like to say, '3, 2, 1!' "
The actor coolly sat back down and drenched his crotch with water before chuckling, "I'm like the circus. No elephants, no nothing, just the tent."
Bruce Willis' "Exploding Underpants":
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna