Bruce Willis Demonstrates His Exploding Underpants Invention
Bruce Willis gave U.S. TV audiences a late night laugh on Monday, February 1 by hawking a zany new product - a pair of "exploding underpants" that left the actor's jeans full of holes. The "Die Hard" star appeared on "Late Show with David Letterman" and showcased his invention, which was packaged in a box on [David] Letterman's desk.
But even Willis had to fight the urge to laugh when he stood up to demonstrate the bizarre underpants after they 'exploded' and left two holes below the front pockets of his trousers. He told the TV audience, "It'll liven up any party or any business meeting. Available in briefs, boxers or boxer-briefs for $19.95... Stand back and learn. When we're at the lab we like to say, '3, 2, 1!' "
The actor coolly sat back down and drenched his crotch with water before chuckling, "I'm like the circus. No elephants, no nothing, just the tent."
Bruce Willis' "Exploding Underpants":
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover