Jack Johnson Will Use Sun's Rays to Make a New Album
Eco-warrior Jack Johnson is to record his new album using nothing but the sun's rays. The mellow Hawaiian has started work on the project at his solar powered Mango Tree studio and expects to have it ready for release in June.
Meanwhile, Johnson will take a break from recording his follow-up to 2008's "Sleep Through the Static" to headline the sixth annual Kokua Festival in April in Honolulu. Ziggly Marley and Taj Mahal will join him on the bill. The weekend event benefits the Kokua Hawaii Foundation, a non-profit organization started by Johnson and his wife that promotes environmental education.
Afterwards, Johnson will perform at another major event, 2010 Roskilde Festival which will run will run from July 1 - 4. He will be singing alongside such musical guests as Afenginn, Blackie and the Rodeo Kings and The Rumour Said Fire.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked