Jack Johnson Will Use Sun's Rays to Make a New Album
Eco-warrior Jack Johnson is to record his new album using nothing but the sun's rays. The mellow Hawaiian has started work on the project at his solar powered Mango Tree studio and expects to have it ready for release in June.
Meanwhile, Johnson will take a break from recording his follow-up to 2008's "Sleep Through the Static" to headline the sixth annual Kokua Festival in April in Honolulu. Ziggly Marley and Taj Mahal will join him on the bill. The weekend event benefits the Kokua Hawaii Foundation, a non-profit organization started by Johnson and his wife that promotes environmental education.
Afterwards, Johnson will perform at another major event, 2010 Roskilde Festival which will run will run from July 1 - 4. He will be singing alongside such musical guests as Afenginn, Blackie and the Rodeo Kings and The Rumour Said Fire.
- Kim Kardashian Loses 100.000 Followers on Instagram After Unretouched Photos Controversy
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos