Kirstie Alley Gets Fierce Over Online Harrasment to Daughter
Actress Kirstie Alley is fuming after online bullies targeted her teenage daughter on social networking site Twitter.com. The "Cheers" star was shocked to discover 15-year-old Lillie had been receiving nasty messages on the microblogging site, and immediately urged the youngster to delete her account.
In a series of posts on her own Twitter page, the actress fumes, "What would you do to people who harass your children viciously on twitter? Since BLOCKING them is not working... somehow they have found a way around blocking... I'm going to request that my daughter leaves Twitter."
"I WOULD tell you who they are and where to find them. But they are so psychotic that I refuse to give them any power or attention... ignore. I expected people to treat my 15 year old daughter with respect and kindness, just like I would their child."
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12