Kirstie Alley Gets Fierce Over Online Harrasment to Daughter
Actress Kirstie Alley is fuming after online bullies targeted her teenage daughter on social networking site Twitter.com. The "Cheers" star was shocked to discover 15-year-old Lillie had been receiving nasty messages on the microblogging site, and immediately urged the youngster to delete her account.
In a series of posts on her own Twitter page, the actress fumes, "What would you do to people who harass your children viciously on twitter? Since BLOCKING them is not working... somehow they have found a way around blocking... I'm going to request that my daughter leaves Twitter."
"I WOULD tell you who they are and where to find them. But they are so psychotic that I refuse to give them any power or attention... ignore. I expected people to treat my 15 year old daughter with respect and kindness, just like I would their child."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered