Kirstie Alley Gets Fierce Over Online Harrasment to Daughter
Actress Kirstie Alley is fuming after online bullies targeted her teenage daughter on social networking site Twitter.com. The "Cheers" star was shocked to discover 15-year-old Lillie had been receiving nasty messages on the microblogging site, and immediately urged the youngster to delete her account.
In a series of posts on her own Twitter page, the actress fumes, "What would you do to people who harass your children viciously on twitter? Since BLOCKING them is not working... somehow they have found a way around blocking... I'm going to request that my daughter leaves Twitter."
"I WOULD tell you who they are and where to find them. But they are so psychotic that I refuse to give them any power or attention... ignore. I expected people to treat my 15 year old daughter with respect and kindness, just like I would their child."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'