Kirstie Alley Gets Fierce Over Online Harrasment to Daughter
Actress Kirstie Alley is fuming after online bullies targeted her teenage daughter on social networking site Twitter.com. The "Cheers" star was shocked to discover 15-year-old Lillie had been receiving nasty messages on the microblogging site, and immediately urged the youngster to delete her account.
In a series of posts on her own Twitter page, the actress fumes, "What would you do to people who harass your children viciously on twitter? Since BLOCKING them is not working... somehow they have found a way around blocking... I'm going to request that my daughter leaves Twitter."
"I WOULD tell you who they are and where to find them. But they are so psychotic that I refuse to give them any power or attention... ignore. I expected people to treat my 15 year old daughter with respect and kindness, just like I would their child."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart