Kirstie Alley Gets Fierce Over Online Harrasment to Daughter
Actress Kirstie Alley is fuming after online bullies targeted her teenage daughter on social networking site Twitter.com. The "Cheers" star was shocked to discover 15-year-old Lillie had been receiving nasty messages on the microblogging site, and immediately urged the youngster to delete her account.
In a series of posts on her own Twitter page, the actress fumes, "What would you do to people who harass your children viciously on twitter? Since BLOCKING them is not working... somehow they have found a way around blocking... I'm going to request that my daughter leaves Twitter."
"I WOULD tell you who they are and where to find them. But they are so psychotic that I refuse to give them any power or attention... ignore. I expected people to treat my 15 year old daughter with respect and kindness, just like I would their child."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris