Victoria Adams Nervous When Sharing Plane With George Clooney
Victoria Adams is still in awe of her superstar Hollywood neighbors - she can never get used to sharing planes with George Clooney. The British singer-turned-designer and her soccer ace husband David Beckham moved to California when the sports star transferred to Los Angeles Galaxy in 2007.
The couple threw a star-studded party to celebrate their arrival, with Will Smith and wife Jada Pinkett Smith among the guests - and they now count Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes as close friends. But Victoria admits she still gets starstruck.
She tells Glamour magazine, "(I get) nervous (around celebrities) in a good way. I (once) shared a plane with George Clooney... I'm leading an extraordinary life. I never try to be too cool about it."
- New 'Bachelor in Paradise' Couple! Amanda Stanton and Robby Hayes Spotted on a Date
- Anne Hathaway Eyed to Replace Amy Schumer in Live-Action 'Barbie'
- 'Exhausted' Justin Bieber Cancels the Rest of 'Purpose' Tour Dates
- Rihanna Fuels Pregnancy Rumors With Bigger Boobs at 'Valerian' European Premiere
- ABC Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Grey's Anatomy', 'The Good Doctor' and More
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat