Victoria Adams Nervous When Sharing Plane With George Clooney
Victoria Adams is still in awe of her superstar Hollywood neighbors - she can never get used to sharing planes with George Clooney. The British singer-turned-designer and her soccer ace husband David Beckham moved to California when the sports star transferred to Los Angeles Galaxy in 2007.
The couple threw a star-studded party to celebrate their arrival, with Will Smith and wife Jada Pinkett Smith among the guests - and they now count Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes as close friends. But Victoria admits she still gets starstruck.
She tells Glamour magazine, "(I get) nervous (around celebrities) in a good way. I (once) shared a plane with George Clooney... I'm leading an extraordinary life. I never try to be too cool about it."
More Victoria Adams News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour