Victoria Adams Nervous When Sharing Plane With George Clooney
Victoria Adams is still in awe of her superstar Hollywood neighbors - she can never get used to sharing planes with George Clooney. The British singer-turned-designer and her soccer ace husband David Beckham moved to California when the sports star transferred to Los Angeles Galaxy in 2007.
The couple threw a star-studded party to celebrate their arrival, with Will Smith and wife Jada Pinkett Smith among the guests - and they now count Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes as close friends. But Victoria admits she still gets starstruck.
She tells Glamour magazine, "(I get) nervous (around celebrities) in a good way. I (once) shared a plane with George Clooney... I'm leading an extraordinary life. I never try to be too cool about it."
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters