Victoria Adams Nervous When Sharing Plane With George Clooney
Victoria Adams is still in awe of her superstar Hollywood neighbors - she can never get used to sharing planes with George Clooney. The British singer-turned-designer and her soccer ace husband David Beckham moved to California when the sports star transferred to Los Angeles Galaxy in 2007.
The couple threw a star-studded party to celebrate their arrival, with Will Smith and wife Jada Pinkett Smith among the guests - and they now count Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes as close friends. But Victoria admits she still gets starstruck.
She tells Glamour magazine, "(I get) nervous (around celebrities) in a good way. I (once) shared a plane with George Clooney... I'm leading an extraordinary life. I never try to be too cool about it."
More Victoria Adams News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers