Victoria Adams Nervous When Sharing Plane With George Clooney
Victoria Adams is still in awe of her superstar Hollywood neighbors - she can never get used to sharing planes with George Clooney. The British singer-turned-designer and her soccer ace husband David Beckham moved to California when the sports star transferred to Los Angeles Galaxy in 2007.
The couple threw a star-studded party to celebrate their arrival, with Will Smith and wife Jada Pinkett Smith among the guests - and they now count Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes as close friends. But Victoria admits she still gets starstruck.
She tells Glamour magazine, "(I get) nervous (around celebrities) in a good way. I (once) shared a plane with George Clooney... I'm leading an extraordinary life. I never try to be too cool about it."
More Victoria Adams News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic