Brooke Mueller in Rehab to Overcome Stress Post Christmas Incident
Brooke Mueller checked into a North Carolina recovery retreat to overcome the stress of her Christmas Day 2009 bust-up with Charlie Sheen and her subsequent bout of ill health, according to her stepfather. Mueller checked into the Two Dreams treatment centre last month in January, following a stint in a Los Angeles hospital to battle pneumonia in both lungs, which was brought on by a recent operation to remove her wisdom teeth.
Reports suggested the 32 year old had checked into rehab to deal with her personal demons - but her stepfather Jon Fiore is adamant Mueller is only receiving treatment to help her de-stress after several turbulent weeks. He tells RadarOnline.com, "Brooke is doing great. Brooke is getting massages daily at Two Dreams and even played tennis with her mother while she was visiting. She is starting to heal herself. She is feeling so much better, so much stronger."
"She is just there to heal herself from all the stress. There really wasn't any kind of drugs involved. Her body was in turmoil and she had a lot of stress, so she went there to rest and get away from everything."
The December 25, 2009 incident landed Sheen in jail in Aspen, Colorado. A protective court order preventing Mueller and Sheen from contacting one another is in effect but a hearing to review it is scheduled to take place in late February.
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?