Brooke Mueller in Rehab to Overcome Stress Post Christmas Incident
Brooke Mueller checked into a North Carolina recovery retreat to overcome the stress of her Christmas Day 2009 bust-up with Charlie Sheen and her subsequent bout of ill health, according to her stepfather. Mueller checked into the Two Dreams treatment centre last month in January, following a stint in a Los Angeles hospital to battle pneumonia in both lungs, which was brought on by a recent operation to remove her wisdom teeth.
Reports suggested the 32 year old had checked into rehab to deal with her personal demons - but her stepfather Jon Fiore is adamant Mueller is only receiving treatment to help her de-stress after several turbulent weeks. He tells RadarOnline.com, "Brooke is doing great. Brooke is getting massages daily at Two Dreams and even played tennis with her mother while she was visiting. She is starting to heal herself. She is feeling so much better, so much stronger."
"She is just there to heal herself from all the stress. There really wasn't any kind of drugs involved. Her body was in turmoil and she had a lot of stress, so she went there to rest and get away from everything."
The December 25, 2009 incident landed Sheen in jail in Aspen, Colorado. A protective court order preventing Mueller and Sheen from contacting one another is in effect but a hearing to review it is scheduled to take place in late February.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo