Brooke Mueller in Rehab to Overcome Stress Post Christmas Incident
Brooke Mueller checked into a North Carolina recovery retreat to overcome the stress of her Christmas Day 2009 bust-up with Charlie Sheen and her subsequent bout of ill health, according to her stepfather. Mueller checked into the Two Dreams treatment centre last month in January, following a stint in a Los Angeles hospital to battle pneumonia in both lungs, which was brought on by a recent operation to remove her wisdom teeth.
Reports suggested the 32 year old had checked into rehab to deal with her personal demons - but her stepfather Jon Fiore is adamant Mueller is only receiving treatment to help her de-stress after several turbulent weeks. He tells RadarOnline.com, "Brooke is doing great. Brooke is getting massages daily at Two Dreams and even played tennis with her mother while she was visiting. She is starting to heal herself. She is feeling so much better, so much stronger."
"She is just there to heal herself from all the stress. There really wasn't any kind of drugs involved. Her body was in turmoil and she had a lot of stress, so she went there to rest and get away from everything."
The December 25, 2009 incident landed Sheen in jail in Aspen, Colorado. A protective court order preventing Mueller and Sheen from contacting one another is in effect but a hearing to review it is scheduled to take place in late February.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'