'Doctor Who' May Invite Sophie Okonedo
Actress Sophie Okonedo is set to make a cameo in the new series of "Doctor Who", according to reports. The "Hotel Rwanda" star is said to have already filmed her scenes as mysterious character Liz Ten for the cult U.K. sci-fi series, which sees a new Time Lord, Matt Smith, take over from David Tennant later this year.
A source tells Britain's The Sun newspaper, "Getting Sophie on board is a huge coup for the BBC. The forthcoming series has been criticized for being a bit light on the big names. But the feeling is less is more. Some fans thought the Kylie Minogue Christmas episode was a bit naff (poor)."
The casting news comes just a day after it was rumored that "Love Actually" star Bill Nighy would be making a cameo appearance in an upcoming episode of the long running show.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake